USJ Part 3

"I AM HERE!"

In a fraction of a second, all the criminals in the central  plaza were dealt with, and Izuku found himself in All Might's arms.

"I'm sorry you had to endure this, young Midoriya." he apologized in a grim voice.

After sending him off to the rest of his classmates, he looked at the three remaining villains.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU REALLY CAME! YOU REALLY CAME!" yelled Tomura in glee.
"MEET NOMU! THE ANTI-SYMBOL OF PEACE! HE WAS MADE TO KILL YOU! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

The Nomu just stared blankly.

"NOMU! ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nomu didn't waste any time, and went in for  hit.
All Might blocked the punch, and a shockwave was made. The hero gave a fierce jab to its face, but was surprised when the Nomu didn't budge.

"A-All Might!" yelled Izuku tiredly from his place, "It has Shock Absorption a-and Regener-ration."

The Symbol Of Peace's eyes widened a little,
'More than one quirk? Sure, Young Todoroki has 2 quirks, but I thought this thing's quirk was strength enhancement! And what about his looks? Isn't that a mutation?! This creature has multiple quirks, just like...him.' thought All Might.

He moved to the side to dodge an incoming fist from Nomu, and retaliated with a hook, but it was brushed off. They continued fighting, with All Might avoiding Nomu's attacks, and Nomu absorbing the force behind All Might's fists.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Izuku and the rest of class 1-A were watching the whole ordeal with different expressions that vary from awe at All Might's strength to fear due to Nomu being able to take the hits without budging from its place.

Some of them were still checking on Thirteen who got injured by Kurogiri, and others keeping an eye out for other villains, since All Might took out the ones in the center, not the ones in the other zones.
They were also waiting for their fellow students that were still fighting in said zones, hoping that they would all make it out safe and sound.

"I-I'm going t-to check on the oth-others." was what Izuku was able to say, before he pressed the Omnitrix, and turned into XLR8 and disappeared, leaving only a trail of dust behind him.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Izuku arrived at the mountain area to find Jiro, Kaminari, and Yaoyorozu. A villain had Kaminari held hostage, and was threatening the other 2 girls that he was going to kill him if they moved.
XLR8 dealt with him swiftly, he ran into him, and attacked in a flurry of punches, successfully knocking him out. "Midoriya!" said both girls, while Kaminari was still doing the thumbs up he was doing all the time.
"Uhh...what happened to this guy?" asked XLR8 pointing at Denki.
"The idiot overused his quirk, again." informed Kyoka.
The alien nodded slowly, before dodging a sonic beam aimed at him.
"A Kineceleran, here on earth? I thought you all stayed on Kinet." said a short creature that was wearing a white suit.

"DNA Aquired. Sonorosian Alien Has Been Unlocked." stated the Omnitrix, before Izuku was forecfully transformed back into a human.

"A human?! Wait, what?! A child that's half-human half-kineceleran isn't uncommon, but one that can shift between forms, now that's unheard of!" said the villain,
"Wait, no, there was that somone who had the ability to switch between aliens. What was his name again? Something with Ten...Um...I don't know! Anyway, that was a legend told to my people."

"A...legend of someone who has the same powers that I do?" muttered Izuku.
"Wait, what did you mean by 'my people'?" asked Momo.

"Oh, right. You humans have no knowledge of the rest of the alien species, do you? I'm a Sonorosian, my kind is made out of sound waves, and we can manipulate them, too. I came here to earth after getting bored with my planet, Sonorosia." answered the alien.

"You mean that you are an alien?! So you were right, Midoriya!" said Kaminari after regaining his sanity.

The alien nodded.

"So, what's your name?" Izuku wanted to know more about this alien.

"I don't have one, since the way my kind reproduces is by cloning. But you can call me Gonzale." said the now identified Gonzale.

"Okay, Gonzale. This uncovers some of my questions, but also opens new ones." muttered Izuku, before a question hit him,
"Wait, this is an attack. So, what are you doing with villains?!"

The Sonorosian gave what is supposed to be a grin, before replying:
"Sorry kiddo, it was nice talking to you, but I need to get rid of you and your friends. Although I'm an alien, I'm still a villain."

Gonzale fired a sonic wave at Yaoyorozu and Jiro, which was avoided by Izuku transforming into a mummy, "Snare-Oh!"

He shot two bandages, that wrapped around both girls' waists and pulled them away.

"Hoho? Another alien? So you definetly aren't a hybreed between a human and a Kineceleran. This leaves you to be the person the legend talks about!" said Gonzale.
Snare-Oh stared at him with him staring back.

...

Izuku launched some bandages to hold Gonzale, who blew them all away with a scream.
Snare-Oh moved to the left to avoid getting hit, and launched more tapes at him.

The other 3 watched as this went on and on again, with Izuku using many different tactics to reach him, both long range and short range, only for Gonzale to somehow deflect them.
"We have to help him!" said Kaminari.

Without giving a response, Jiro used her quirk, and with the help of her hero suit, shot a sound wave that cancelled Gonzale's which was heading to the other alien.

While Gonzale was distracted, Snare-Oh got close and whipped his bandages at him. The Sonorosian was trapped and tied up, and he couldn't use his ultra sonic wave due to Momo creating some sticky tape, and tying it to his mouth.
"I feel like we're trying to kidnape him, no?" asked Denki as he looked at the mummy.
"..."
"Uhh, can this alien speak?"
"...yes." said Snare-Oh in a raspy whispery voice.
"Okay...We should hurry to check on the others." said Jiro.
Snare-Oh nodded, before taking a rock from the ground and using it to knock Gonzale out. He then proceeded to wrap him in more bandages and put him over his shoulder before heading to where the others are.
The other three humans followed him without commenting.

To Be Continued...

_______________________
Also, YAY! This story has reached more than a thousand reads! Thank you a lot!!!
_______________________