Sports Festival ٤.٢(Midoriya VS Shinso)

__________________________________
Hello Everyone!

It's been a small while, eh?

Also, I'm thinking of a new arc.

Hope you like this chapter!
__________________________________

"HELLO EVERYONE! WE'RE BACK TO THE FINAL EVENT OF THIS FESTIVAL FOR THIS YEAR REGARDING THE 1ST YEAR STUDENTS!"

The crowd cheered with joy and excitement.

"FOR THE FIRST BTTLE, WE HAVE THE STUDENT FROM 1-A! HE'S THE ONE WHO NOT ONLY WON THE FIRST, BUT ALSO SECOND EVENT! CAN HE MAKE THIS HIS THIRD EVENT WON, AND GET FIRST PLACE FOR THE WHOLE FESTIVAL?!"
"I PRESENT TO YOU, THE KID WHO CAN TRANSFORM TO THE WEIRDEST, COOLEST AND DANGEROUS CREATURES, IZUKU MIDORIYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

The crowd cheered again.

'Really, Mic-sensei? I feel like you're giving me too much credit. Also, why make me out to be some kind of celebrity?! And what do you mean by weird creatures? Would you call a cat a weird creature just cause it ain't human? What about Gand Orca?!'

Izuku stopped his mental tantrum to look at his opponent that was walking to the stage opposite to him.

"ON THE OTHER SIDE, WE HAVE...WELL, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO STAND OUT. SHINSO HITOSHI!"

Shinso ignored Mic's commentary and came face-to-face with Izuku.

Without saying anything, Izuku stuck his hand out for a handshake. Hitoshi stared at it, before turning around to go to his side of the ring.

Izuku sweatdropped, before doing the same.

"Are both contestants ready?!" asked Midnight.

When both nodded, she wave her whip and yelled:

"START!"

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Shinso opened his mouth, and started talking:

"It must've been really nice, huh? To have a powerful quirk like yours. I'm sure you got complimented for it all the time."

Izuku's face showed no emotions as he listened to Shinso. So far, he can tell that this had to do with his quirk, wishing he had a different power.

"Others would expect you to become a great hero, with a quirk like this. They would put high expectations for you believing that, according to your quirk, you'd definately grow up to be someone who would save them from others like villains."

Okay, another thing he picked up from his monologue was the expectance to be a hero based on his quirk. Are people expecting Shinso to become a hero? Wait, he mentioned villains. Is he labled as a villain due to his quirk's nature? It is possible that's the case.

"Why are you not talking, huh? Is it because you admit that what I'm saying is true?!"

Izuku remained silent.

"Tch. The monkey told you, didn't he?"

Izuku twitched when he referred to Ojiro as a monkey.

"He wasn't cut out to be hero. Afterall, he withdrew before the event started! Besides, what could he do with a quirk that just gives you a weird looking tail?!"

Izuku was really getting irritated now.

"You agree with me, don't you?"

Izuku started walking in his direction. Now, there were a few feet between them.