UA: First Day Of School

Izuku now stood before UA's gates,
"So, I finally made it to UA! I'm happy I got in...but I wonder if Kacchan made it?...Pfft! Knowing him, he got in for his quirk, and the teachers thought that he just likes to fight, that's why he's so aggressive, and that he's a normal student when doing something else. Well, they're in for a surprise! Oh, wait, two surprises with my powers...And I should probably stop talking to myself..."
And with that, he continued moving forwards. He was overjoyed when he got the UA recording, featuring his acceptance to said school. (I won't write the message or the scene, imagine what you want, sorry!"

僕のヒーローアカデミ

    After a lot of turning around and asking people, he finally found his class, 1-B! Wait, that's wrong... Oh! It's the class besides it, 1-A!
He entered it to the sight of the blue-haired guy he sat close to during the entrance exam, fighting with Katsuki about...putting his feet off the desk?
"Huh! So you made it in, Deku? I'm surprised they allowed you in here!" said you-know-who, but before the omnitrix wielder could answer, the blue-haired guy got in his face, bowed, and said:
"You must be another student! My name is Tenya Iida, I look forward to working with you!" he stuck his hand out. Izuku smiled and shook it,
"I look forward to it, too! I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you Iida! And yes, Kacchan, I got in, and I'm the surprised one here. I never thought UA would let you in, seems they didn't do a deep background check on your profile, otherwise I wouldn't have to see that disgusting thing you call a face on your head." the others in the class stopped what they were doing, for they were surprised with how Izuku replied, since he said the first part in a very friendly manner, to Iida, while the second wa dark and menacing, sending shivers down their spines...except a guy with bi-colored hair and heterochromia eyes.
"Shouldn't our teacher be here by now?" asked Izuku, his voice back to normal so fast, as if nothing happenned a few seconds ago.
"And...why is no-one moving? Are you all okay?" he fidgeted in his place, afraid he did something wrong, or angered them.
'His personality changes fast, like, really fast!' though mostly everyone in the class.

"If you're here to socialize, then get out." said a tired voice from the door frame, behind the girl with chest-nut hair who just came.
"This is the hero course, I'm your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa, now wear those and meet me outside." said Aizawa as he strolled to the teachers desk and threw them the UA sports uniform, before drinking a juice box that no-one knows where it came from.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

   "Dude! I didn't expect you to have this much muscle on you! You didn't look like the type to exercise a lot." said a red-haired boy, Eijirou Kirishima, to Izuku.
Right now, they were in the male changing room, getting on their P.E Uniforms.

"R-Really? Um, t-thanks, u-um, Kirishima?"
"YUP! So, what do you think we'll be doing?"
"I-I don't know, maybe seeing how fit we are?"

"Maybe its a sports test! Y'know, like the ones where they make us do sit-ups, sidesteps, ball throwing?" interrupted another boy, Hanta Sero