USJ Part 2

"DESTROY HIM"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

   XLR8 gave Aizawa to Asui,
"Leave, this place is dangerous. Take Aizawa-sensei with you. Mineta you help her."
"B-But, what about you?" asked Tsuyu.
"I'm going to stall him. According to the mist man, Kurogiri, someone of our class made it out. I suppose it was Iida, since he's the best choice."
Tsuyu looked like she wanted to say something, but was stopped from doing that by Mineta saying:
"He's strong. We would only be in the way. W-We should hurry."
Realuctantly, she nodded and they left.

Izuku looked at Tomura, who was watching the whole interaction with a grin,
"So, you think you can defeat Nomu and save them? Once he's done with you, he's going after all your friends. IT'S HOPELESS! HAHAAHAHAHA!
NOMU, ATTACK"

Nomu went for a punch, but XLR8 dodged it. He threw another punch, for it to be dodged again. This went on for a while.
Nomu went for another punch, that XLR8 avoided easily with his speed, but was surprised when he noticed that Nomu's other fist was inches away from his face.

Izuku flew through the air after recieving that punch, and fell infront of the stairs infront of his classmates.

"MIDORIYA!" yelled his class.
"I-I'm fine. Just n-need a l-little more speed." he got up, and started running again, this time he ran in circles around Nomu, while trying to dodge any punches thrown at him.
"You really think running in circles will help you?" commented Shigaraki.
He then noticed Izuku picking up speed.
'What is he doing?'
It took a while but he finally understood what XLR8 was doing when he saw blue and black lines forming around Nomu, and saw the wind rising.
A tornado was made, with Nomu in its center. This tornado was bigger and much stronger than the one at the Quirk Assessment Test, for Izuku was using One For All, to gain more speed and strength as he was striking the Nomu in different places as he was spinning around it.
The wind force was strong enough for it to make Nomu float.

However, the Nomu reacted to Izuku's attack, and punched the ground below him, making it uneven and causing Izuku to lose his balance, thus stopping the tornado and making disappear.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"N-No way. How strong is that thing?!" asked Mina.
"To stop Midoriya's attack with o-one strike..." muttered Sero.
"WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!" screamed Mineta.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"HAHAHAHA! You thought that would work?! Nomu has super strength and super speed!"

"Grr..." Izuku pressed the Omnitrix.

"What? You gave up already?!" Shigaraki thought that this was a sign that Izuku lost hope of winning. However, izuku caught his attention by pressing the watch again.
He definetly wasn't expecting a humanoid figure of red rocks and flames to appear in Izuku's place.

"Heatblast!"
The creature sent a torrent of flames at the Nomu, grilling it.

"WHAT?! YOU HAVE ANOTHER TRANSFORMATION?! THAT'S CHEATING!" Tomura was furious!

The Nomu tried getting close to Heatblast, but the flames kept him away. The alien kept on increasing the heat, and smiled when he saw the Nomu's arm starting to melt. He kept it up for a while, but stopped due to reaching his limits.
"Y-You hurt Nomu. You actually were able to cause damage to Nomu!" said the villain.
Heatblast was glad it ended. That was, until he saw Shigaraki's face cracking into a grin,
"However, this isn't enough."
Heatblast's eyes widened, and he stared at the smoke where the Nomu was. When it subsided, he saw the Nomu charred, but noticed it healing itself.

"Nomu has Regeneration as well! You stand no chance against it!"

"N-No way!" yelled Heatblast in disbelief.
"Yes way!" countered Tomura.

Heatblast growled, before repressing the symbol on his chest.

"Don't tell meyou have a third transformation!" Tomura was getting annoyed. How does this kid have 3 transformations?! One was speed based, another was about fire. What's this one about?

"HUMUNGOSAUR!" yelled a giant dinosaur.

"..........A DINOSAUR! HOW ARE THESE THREE RELATED IN ANY WAY?!"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The class was looking at the dinosaur in awe. This thing was taller than All Might!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Get ready to be crushed!" said the beast.

Izuku went for a punch that was caught by Nomu, who punched back using his other arm, but was caught by Humungosaur.
Both power houses were trying to push each other. Humungosaur then remembered about his tail, and used it to swipe Nomu off his feet.
The Nomu fell down, and Izuku started pummeling it with One For All enhanced punches, covered with green lightning.
The air around them picked up, as shockwaves were caused everytime the dinosaur sent a hit.

After a few minutes, Humungosaur stood up, and looked at the mess that was Nomu's face. It wasn't regenerating, which meant that the Nomu took more damage then what his quirk can fix.
"NOMU! USE SHOCK-ABSORBTION!" yelled Tomura.
This caught Humungosaur's attention.

Nomu stood up, and a powerful force was sent from his body in all directions, pushing Humungosaur to the other side of the building, and pushing back some of the students at the entrance.

"Sh-Shock Absor-orption?" was what Humungosaur was able to spit out, before he destransformed back into Izuku.
"HAHAAHA! YES! Shock absorption allows Nomu to decrease the damage taken significantly! It also has the ability to collect shock force, and push it out in all directions. This means that the more damage hetakes, the stronger he becomes! All you were doing was powering it up! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Okay, Shigaraki went nuts.

"Now Nomu, END HIM!"

Nomu went in for the kill, and held Izuku by the throat.

"I'll be honest, you put up an entertaining fight. If you weren't a hero, I would've let you join my league. I still don't know how your quirk works, maybe i should ask master to study it after bringing your dead body! HAHAHAHA!"

Nomu was starting to tighten his hold on Izuku's fist, before the doors flew open.

"DO NOT FEAR" said a booming voice that filled the building.

All the students looked up, same with the villains, from every corner in the USJ,

"WHY?"

Shigaraki gave a smile befitting a maniac.

"BECAUSE, "

Izuku looked up, and gave a weak smile.

"I AM HERE!" yelled All Might, whose face wasn't wearing a smile, but a frown instead.

To Be Continued...

______________________

Hi Guys!
First Of All, I Want To Thank You All For Reading This Story. It Reached Over 800 Reads, And I Hope It Reaches A 1000+
Second Of All, I Want Your Opinion On The Story, So That I Can Improve It If Needed.
Third Of All, I Am Sorry If The Alien You Want Didn't Appear, But Don't Worry, I'm Sure It Will Make Its Debut Soon Enough.

Thank You For Reading!
_______________________