Sport Festival Finale ໔

Previously:

"So, Deku, remember that attack I was working on?"
"Which one, Kacchan?"
"Oh, y'kbow, that one that onvolves my sweat, the ground, explosions, etc."
Izuku's eyes widened. He swiftly looked down at the arena's concrete and saw drops of Katsuki's sweat all over it except in the area said person was at. Midoriya's eyes met with Bakugo's.
"You wouldn-"
"Oh I so would."
Izuku immediately activated the omnitrix as Katsuki threw an explosion at one of the infected areas(a.k.a areas with his sweat on), causing all the others to explode, too.
"Chain Reaction!"
Izuku closed his eyes and clicked the omnitrix.
Two bright lights covered the arena: One white full of explosions, and one green full of aliens.

Presently:

The light didn't fade but, surprisingly, shrank as if someone put it on reverse. Not only that, but even the crowd noticed the things that were thrown, like food and stuff, going back to their owner's hands. Some people even walked backwards and sat in their seats the same way the got out of them. To put it briefly, time turned back.

The crowd was stunned for a moment, before questionning what happened.

"W-WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO, DEKU?!"
The crowd looked at the arena to see Katsuki back mid-air, where he was before landing an using that explosive move. The crowd turned their attention to his opponent, and were startled by what they saw. Even Katsuki's eyes grew wide.
"W-What is this alien, Deku?"

Instead of Izuku was now a big body of gold and black lines with a green circle in the stomach section holding the omnitrix. It had a key on its head which was rectangular and had a black screen containing two lines being the eyes and a third one below them in the middle being the mouth.

 It had a key on its head which was rectangular and had a black screen containing two lines being the eyes and a third one below them in the middle being the mouth

The alien muttered one word-
"Clockwork!"
-before running at super speed and slamming to Katsuki which sent the latter flying. The former didn't stop as the alien rushed at him again and sent strength enhanced punches. He retreated waiting for Katsuki to regain his footing.

Katsuki was breathing heavily. He was repeating what he saw in his head.
'He nullified my attack?! No, it can't be! And his body is too heavy for him to be moving that fast. I understand the super strength, but speed? No. Something's wrong.'
He looked at Clockwork.
'He's waiting for me to make a move. There isn't much time left until this round ends.'
Then an idea popped up.
'Wait......time! I remember the nerd once mentioning rare powerful quirks that can affect time. Stopping it, reversing it, seeing the future, etc. He might've returned time to before I set off the explosions, and if he can slow down time while he's moving normally, not affected by it, he can go fast enough, right?'
Katsuki figured it out.

"I understand now."

Clockwork didn't speak.

"You, this alien, can...CONTROL TIME, ISN'T THAT RIGHT?"