Internships P3 (VR)

インターンシップアー

Izuku opened his eyes and was surprised by what he saw. A land of dirt with dead trees and rocks of all sizes. Suddenly, pixels appeared and started joining to take the form of a human body. They slowly started to disappear, showing the body of a villain with pale bluish skin, sharp teeth and small black pupils as well as a long knows as sharp as a sword. The being was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket and black cargo pants. It growled at him. Suddenly, more paritcles appeared, leaving 10 creatures, all with different quirks, looking at him.

'That's it? I just have to fight these ten? It might take time but it isn't that hard-'

Then another 10 villains generated, followed by aother 10, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another. Now he had 100 villains after him.

The first one, the shark villain, lunged at him. Izuku dodged his slash and clicked the omnitrix.

Swampfire sent a stream of fire at the villain and made sure to only toast him, not kill him. Once he got enough damage, the villain despawned. Another two enemies ran to him. One had sharp straight horns while the other had a lizard tail. He evaded the horned man and jumped over the other's tail spin. He then focused his flames to target the tail. He wasn't happy when it did no damage.

'Heat resistant'

He then called forth some vines from the ground that wrapped around the villain before tightening until he despawned. He turned to look at the other but had his arm cut off by said person. He quikly sent more plants to bind him and got rid of him quickly. Izuku looked at his severed arm and willed it back. Vines erupted from the arm and connected with Swampfire's body, going back to its place and regenerating.

"Okay, I should've been mor-" he dodged a bullet.

He turned around to see a guy holding his arms out, his hand now a gun. He shot again, only for the bullet to be evaded again and for vines to circle around him. Swampfire couldn't finish him off as his focus was interrupted by another villain rushing at him. The guy turned his body to steel and slammed into the alien and pushing him back.

Swampfire grunted before smelling something burning.

"Hey, what's cooking?" asked Swampfire one of the goons. The guy pointed behind him. Izuku turned to see a villain with a flaming hand. He then noticed his back on fire.

"......AAAAHHHH! I'M ON FIRE!" he rolled on the ground trying to estinguish the flames before remembering his quirk and transforming back to normal.

He glared at the fire villain and transformed to Big Chill, then he froze the guy in a solid ice cube.

The metal guy rushed at him again, but only phased through Big Chill's body. The alien flew once he saw spikes of dirt forming everywhere around him. He had to dodge a couple of red energy beams shot from a villain's fingertips.

He then weezed through more earth spikes that elongated to reach him and the lasers shot at him. He had to turn intangable to fly through a boulder thrown at him as well as other things like flames, wind gusts, water, etc.

'That's too many people, all with different quirks. I should focus on getting rid of the ones with ranged quirks and ones that affect the area.'

Izuku was pulled out of his thought when he was punched.

'WHAT?! BUT I'M STILL INTANGABLE!'

He turned to see a villain looking transparent with a white outline covering him.

'A quirk that turns him to a ghost? Does that mean that he can hurt me even if I turn intangible because he's the same?'

He got punched again by the same ghost. He turned and kicked the ghost away. The ghost flew back to him and headbutted him. Big Chill breathed ice at him, but the ghost phased through it and kicked him.

Big Chill let out a cold breathe before slapping the ghost down to the ground. He noticed the ghost becoming tangable as another villain touched it before 5 of it appeared.

'A cloning quirk?! Seriously, dad!'

Big Chill prepared himself for the battle and remained afloat. the 5 rushed at him.

He dodged the first ghost, stepped over the second to jump over the third and fourth, slammed into the fifth sending him down to a pond that appeared when one of the villains with hydrokineses tried shooting him before. The ghost despawned immediately. Big Chill gawked at it long enough for one of the ghosts to punch him. Izuku instantly punched back while thinking.

'Of course! Ghosts in myths are afraid and weak to water!'

Big Chill then flew down, followed by the 4 ghosts. He froze the ground beneath him, freezing every villain he can and transformed back to normal. He jumped out of the way to dodge the 4 ghosts that entered the ground. He quickly used the omnitrix.

"Water Hazard!"

The alien started emitting water from his arms, covering the ice and flooding the place. Once the ghosts resurfaced, they were quickly taken care of, including the main ghost that was still resting next to the cloning quirked villain. The villain then grabbed another person and cloned him 5 times. The person cloned appeared to have a pyrokineses quirk as all 6 shot a fire stream at him that he countered with two water ones. It stayed like that for a while before Water Hazard was roughly thrown away by an earth fist.

'Pyrokineses doesn't work well against Water Hazard, I can handle it if it was just us, but the other villains make it hard. Need another plan.'

He looked at the omnitrix symbol, pressed it and turned it.

"Ultimate Water Hazard"

The alien put out his claws and sent forth a torrent of water, blasting away his enemies. Another earth fist was coming at him, but Ultimate Water Hazard didn't care. He turned the water he was shooting to ice, stopping the fist coming at him. The goons didn't like this and swarmed him. He was surrounded from all sides by a total of 20 villains.

The alien stopped emitting ice and mist started coming out of his palms, creating a smoke screen.

The next few moments were full of sounds of movement, punches and claws opening and closing.

Once the screen cleared, the alien was standing alone with the rest of the enemies on the floor, slowly disappearing.

'......Evolved aliens are the best!'

He turned to the remaining villains, and blasted them with hot boiling water without hesitation. He watched as the cloning villain turned to particles and vanished.

He waited for the 'Level Complete' notification, but it didn't appear.

'What's happening?'

Suddenly, something he didn't expect appeared.

"N-No...way..."

Infront of the alien, was a talk bulky humanoid with its brain exposed. It had sharp teeth showing and it's color was a dark purple.

The Nomu roared.

____________________________________
Yeah, yeah, took so long, sorry.
I was having problems with the
connection for the past few days.
Sorry if this chapter wasn't on the
same level as the others, but it's
still Izuku's first day as an intern.

Thank you for reading!
____________________________________