Getting Another Quirk

Izuku ran down the building, wondering about what caused the explosion, and when he got close, he saw the sludge villian from before, only bigger, scarier, and sludgier (Is that a word?). "Why aren't the heroes doing anything?!" asked one of the citizens. "They can't! The villian's holding a hostage!" said another one.

Ignoring the rest of the comments, our protagonist slipped through the crowd to get a clearer look on the hostage's face, who turned out to be..."Kaachan?!". Before anyone blinked, Izuku has already used his omnitrix, "Terraspin!", to transform into a turtle-like alien, and started spinning:

 Before anyone blinked, Izuku has already used his omnitrix, "Terraspin!", to transform into a turtle-like alien, and started spinning:

(Ignore the background

(Ignore the background...)

Terraspin was already infront of the villian when he started spinning, generating a lot of wind in order to push the sludge off of Katsuki. "Hoh?! Who are you? No matter, with a quirk like this, beating you will be no issue!" cackled the slime before directing one of Bakugo's explosions at him. Terraspin barely had time to enter his shell before the explosion made contact, and although he was safe, the shell did get a few cracks, and this is no small feat!
"I'm not strong enough to push him away! And the explosions aren't helping...Maybe I need to kick it up a notch. Who would be a good match with Terraspin....AHA!" Terraspin smiled, but before he can do anything, a tendril shot after him, but was dodged easily, the slime then attacked with another explosion, causing Terraspin to back away. The explosion blinded everyone, including the sludge, so Izuku used this momentum and pressed the omnitrix on his chest, before a green light covered him, adding to the brightness. When the light faded, Terraspin was still standing there, except that he was red and with four arms and eyes instead of two:

"With double the hands, double the force!" and 'Terrarmspin' proceeded to create powerful winds, causing the air to rush at the disgusting creature and splattering him everywhere, much like what All Might did before

The heroes started lecturing him about using his quirk, before they drove him into a corner after the press left, congratulating his quirk and heroic spirit.
"If you ever want an intership, don't hesistate to choose me!" said Mt. Lady cheerfully.
"You mean me! I can help you strengthen your kid, lad!" said Backdraft.
The other heroes soon joined in, and a fight broke out... Izuku turned back to normal, and slid out of the problem. He saw Katsuki getting reprehended, but then got comments on his quirk, but of course, he wasn't paying attention to them, his eyes were focused on Izuku.

They stared at each other for a while, before going Izuku suddenly found himself in the sludge monster's clutches! 'Oh no! The heroes forgot about the villian, and now I'm its hostage! How could I be this careless as to forget about the enemy!' Izuku berated himself, he tried reaching for the watch, but he wasn't able to move at all. Suddenly, he was able to breathe again, and standing before him was none other than All Might himself... "It seems we meet again, and under the same circumstances, too! Hahahaha" he said while keeping that smile on his face. So, he punched the villian, like lastime, but he directed his punch to the sky this time, and he parted the clouds with that punch, which caused rain to start... 'He changed the weather with one punch, ONE! Someday...Someday, I will be able to do that, too!' thought Izuku. The press reappeared and started taking pictures and interviews, while Izuku headed home, only to be stopped by Bakugo, "Just so you know, Deku, I don't owe you anything! So don't get full of yourself, got that?!" Izuku looked at him, no, more like glared at him, "I never expected a thanks from you. Don't worry, if I let this get to my head, I wouldn't be any better than you, and we don't want that, do we? If I let some praise make me think I'm a god, than I'm no smarter than a turkey!" he then continued his walking, ignoring the fuming explosion-quirk user.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Izuku was on his way home, thinking about what happened, 'I expected All Might to have a weakness, everyone has one, even the Symbol Of Peace, dad taught me that, but...I never expected it to be this bad... It is for this reason that a new symbol must rise, as to remove the burden off the current symbol. I should train more, and-' he was pulled out of his musing by the unexpected re-reappearance of All Might, in his hero form, "A-All Might?! How d-did you escape the p-press?" All Might laughed before answering, "A few reporters are nothing too hard, why? Because I Am- blegh!"...well, he tried to speak, before returning to his true form and spouting blood. "O-OH MY GOD! ALL MIGHT!!!" yelled Izuku as he rushed to Yagi's side, "A-Are you alright?!" Toshinori nodded and wiped the red liquid off his mouth, "I got used to this. Anyways, I came hear to see you."
"M-Me?"
"Yes, young man, why did you rush to help that kid back there?"
"I-I...I...don't know. My legs k-kinda moved o-on there o-own..."
All Might grinned, "Exactly!"
"Huh?"
"Great heroes have stories about them since their younger days, but there's one thing in common between all of them. They all moved before they had a chance to think. You, young man-no, Young Midoriya, have what it takes to be a hero."
Izuku's eyes brightened, yes he was used to people telling him that, but he took it to heart from only a few people, and now the greatest hero of all time was telling him that too.
"I deem you worthy...of inheriting my quirk."
'W-Wait, what?!'
"I-Inherit? But doesn't that mean-"
"That you'll be getting my quirk, yes."
"B-But, is it even possible? It's unheard of! Yes, quirks are like a muscle for the body, so transfering it isn't possible, or is it? There are some quirks that can copy other quirks, or ones that can possess others to take their quirks, as well as ones that negate them, or activate them, or-"
"You have it bad, don't you?" asked an amused All Might.
"Oh, Ah, E-Emm..." Izuku sighed and nodded.
"Now, back to the quirk inheriting, yes it is possible! The media thought that it was a strength-enhcancing quirk, but that's not all. You see..." he openned his hand, and lights danced magnificently, connecting to each other before combining and stopping in All Might's open palm,

" he openned his hand, and lights danced magnificently, connecting to each other before combining and stopping in All Might's open palm,

"It was bestowed upon me like a sacred torch!" he said majestically!
"

And now, I offer it to you, so, will you accept?"
"...I...I accept your quirk, Toshinori Yagi."
Toshi smiled, "Great! I would have had you train so that your body is strong enough to handle the quirk, but it seems that won't be necessary! So now..." he transformed again, and pulled a hair out, "EAT THIS!"
Izuku's expression froze, while All Might's was unchanging...

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??!!?!?!?!??!!"