Sports Festival Finale ໓

Ball Weevil threw another green ball at Katsuki who met it head on with an explosion. The alien then rolled another ball double the size of the previous one at the teen. Said teen surprised the crowd by catching the ball without it exploding and throwing it at Ball Weevil. The yellow insect-like being didn't expect this and got hit by his own creation exploding in his face, sending him flying. Bakugo smirked.
'Alien Bug, has powerful exploding balls that explode on impact, unless you grab them without applying lots of pressure. He can also get hurt by the balls, so it's a double-edged sword.'
Izuku transformed back and used One For All to push himself forwards straight at Katsuki. Katsuki got his hands up with his palms open to shoot explosions, but changed into a blocking position when Izuku grew Rath's claws.
'The nerd wouldn't dare cut my arms off, so it's fine.'
As he believed, Izuku didn't attack him with the sharp claws, but opted to put them infront of each other in an X position and clashed with Katsuki's defense. Both pushed against each other, trying to get rid of the other, but they were evenly matched...or that's what it looked like until Izuku dove down, making Bakugo stumble forwards, and retracted his claws before giving his opponent a ferocious uppercut that took his feet off the ground. He then proceeded by increasing his speed with One For All and kicked him in the stomach while still above ground. Katsuki went flying out of the ring, almost hitting the wall behind him.
Almost, since he used his quirk to push himself forwards and back into the field as soon as he regained awarness.
"WOAH! THAT WAS A CLOSE CALL! AT FIRST BAKUGO WAS POUNDING MIDORIYA TO THE GROUND, BUT THE KID WAS JUST NOW SENT FLYING BY THE SAME PERSON HE WAS POUNDING! MIDNIGHT, IS THIS AGAINST THE RULES?"
Midnight thought about it before responding.
"Since he didn't touch the ground I'll permit it!"
"THERE YOU HAVE IT! THIS BATTLE ISN'T OVER YET!"
Katsuki rushed at Izuku once again who jumped back in response.
"Come on,Deku! You finally hit me and now you're going back? I didn't know you were that cowardly!"
Izuku didn't respond, he transformed instead.
"Brainstorm!"

The alien opened it skull(?) generated a lightning beam that went staright to Bakugo's spot who dodged it at the last second

The alien opened it skull(?) generated a lightning beam that went staright to Bakugo's spot who dodged it at the last second. The alien kept on shooting them as he was thinking.
'He knows the weaknesses of most of my aliens, this means I either fight him in my human form or I try two other options. It won't be long before he uses this alien's wea-'
He got cut-off as Katsuki jumped on his open skull plates and closed them just as Brainstorm was shooting another lightning bolt, causing it to run around in his skull and target his brain. This caused the cerebrocrustacean's body to freeze in shock and pain before transforming back to normal.
'The giant crab. If you close his whatever-thingy that he opens while he's shooting lightning, it will hit his brain instead and cause him to transform back or lose conscienceness.'
Bakugo sneered.
"You're making this way too easy. I have fought against 25 of your aliens, where are the other 5, huh?"
Izuku grunted before nodding.
"Yeah, I'm making this waaaaaaay too easy. What do you propose we do, then?"
"I told you! Use the others! I thought you were smarter than that!"
Izuku sighed.
"What if they aren't useful here? I can't control them yet either."
His enemy growled.
"I'll make you use them then!"
Katsuki lashed out at Izuku, firing explosion after explosion. Midoriya dodged most of them but got some burns here and there.
Quickly, Izuku rolled over so that he was behind Bakugo and slammed his omnitrix.
"Jetray!"
The red alien directed a laser blast at Bakugo's back causing an explosion that sent both of them away from each other. Jetray recovered first and flew into the air, followed by Katsuki using his quirk to do the same.
"HOH? LADIES AND GENTS, IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE TAKING THIS FIGHT TO THE AIR!"
Jetray shot another laser at Katsuki who dodged it and went straight to the alien. Jetray flew around the explosions being aimed at him and smacked Bakugo to the ground using his tail. Grunting, Bakugo spread his arms, palms facing the ground and stayed like that fro a few seconds. The audience was wondering what he was doing while Izuku was trying to remember something.
'This stance...it has to be one of his new moves, but what is it? Think, think, think, THINK!'
Bakugo finally changed his position and jumped up before flying back to Jetray. Due to him still thinking, it was too late when he noticed Katsuki closing in and found himself falling down as his wings were emitting smoke and were injured with the explosions applied to them.
'Oh, right. He knows Jetray is weak on land as he can't use his legs properly!' thought Izuku before transforming back.
Katsuki landed back where he was standing before.
"So, Deku, remember that attack I was working on?"
"Which one, Kacchan?"
"Oh, y'kbow, that one that onvolves my sweat, the ground, explosions, etc."
Izuku's eyes widened. He swiftly looked down at the arena's concrete and saw drops of Katsuki's sweat all over it except in the area said person was at. Midoriya's eyes met with Bakugo's.
"You wouldn-"
"Oh I so would."
Izuku immediately activated the omnitrix as Katsuki threw an explosion at one of the infected areas(a.k.a areas with his sweat on), causing all the others to explode, too.
"Chain Reaction!"
Izuku closed his eyes and clicked the omnitrix.
Two bright lights covered the arena: One white full of explosions, and one green full of aliens.
The audience was watching with thrill, wanting to know if Midoriya would somehow avoid that attack, or take it head on and survive, or lose with serious injuries and a lot of damage.
"WELL, LET'S SEE WHAT'LL HAPPEN NOW!"

__________________________________________
So? Whatcha think?
Also, thanks for the positive replies!
We're getting close to 50k reads, we're
at 40k right now, THANK YOU!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and
please look forwards to more.
It may not live up to your expectations,
but I hope I don't dissappoint you.
Take care, and good-bye.
__________________________________________