Internships 4 (VR)

インターンシップアー

Izuku stared at the beast infront of him. It was the same beast that caused him to lose his first batch of aliens, as well as the one to give him his new ones. He also lost his ability to fuse them to gain the ability to evolve them. The beast stared at him.

'......You're taking this too far, dad! This thing was built to take on All Might! I was able to defeat him using Ultimate Humungousaur, but I don't have him now!....Wait a second, how did I activate Ultimate Humungousaur? I thoughtI got this ability AFTER Nomu damaged the Omnitrix, so how did I do it?'

He didn't have time to ponder about it as Ultimate Water Hazard had to put up his arms to withstand the punch thrown at him. Too bad his feet left the ground and he flew to a giant rock a few meters away from the Nomu. The alien fell down on the ground with a thud and a pained groan.

'Ugh...How...am I supp-....-osed to defeat this...thing?!'

Ultimate Water Hazard tried to stand up, but all he was able to do was to move into a position where he was kneeling on one leg to support his body and prevent it from falling. He felt the wind pick up behind him, and turned his head, with pain, to see Nomu with its fist cocked back. The hit connected with his hard shell and pushed him forwards.

'At least I wasn't sent to the other side of the map this time. Looks like the shell can take a hit...kinda...'

Nomu didn't look hindered by this and continued punching Izuku's back. After a dozen punches or so, a crack was heard, and Ultimate Water Hazard screamed in pain. His shell was cracking. He willed his form to change, and change it did as Nomu's punch connected with the ground, creating a cloud of dust.

Once the dust subsided, Nomu was shown to be frozen in place.

Big Chill emerged from the ground, regaining his visibility and tangability, hoping to take a breathe after the beating he recieved as Ultimate Water Hazard. His hope was shattered once Nomu broke the ice around him with one punch and appeared infront of him. Big Chill was caught off guard by this and was punched away, again. He descended to the ground ungracefully, like crash landing, and he dug trails in the dirt ground.

Big Chill stood up, more like hovered using his wings, and spit out dirt that somehow went into his alien mouth that sent out frost.

'I need something that can handle Nomu. Ultimate Big Chill can try and roast it alive, and if I stay focused I can let its attacks go through me, intangability is really useful, I can also fly to a height it can't reach.'

With that thinking, he slammed the omnitrix and transformed again.

Ultimate Big Chill sent out a stream of flames, putting in all he had into the attack. He noticed something moving in his direction and turned intangable. The thing turned out to be Nomu's fist. Even with half its body charred and black some parts looked to have evaporated, it stood as if nothing was happening. Big Chill's eyes widened when he saw Nomu's body repair itself.

'Regeneration...right...'

He sighed and allowed another punch to go through him.

'I can stay like this, but there's a time limit....which tends to reset whenever I change into a different alien...so I have to beat Nomu somehow. Fire did'nt work, ice didn't work, water didn't work, and by the look of it, any sharp precise attacks wouldn't work either. Okay, so Arctiguana is out. Blunt force also doesn't work, so Ball Weevil is out. Rath, out. Swampfire...I can try with the vines, but Spidermonkey has stronger webs, let's try that and hold the beast down.'

He flew as high as he can and clicked the device again, he transformed to Izuku. While falling, Izuku selected Spidermonkey and was covered by green light again. He shot a strong at Nomu's brain and pulled himself in that direction to not be turned to paste by the ground.Once he got close, he spun around Nomu, covering the creature with webs and strings all around. He also connected the webs to the ground and stones and anything he could find. When he was done, the place was covered with spider webs, all connecting to each other and the Nomu, holding it in place.

"Phew! This guy is strong!"

He then heard the sound of something moving at high speeds. He turned to see that the Nomu has freed its arm and cut the webs covering it. It broke free and rushed at the alien who jumped over thepunch aimed at his head and landed on Nomu's outstretched arm.

"You kidding me?!"

He shot another web from his tail at the beast's eyes, rendering his eyes useless. The spider alien crawled over Nomu's body and tied its legs together. He went to a distance and pulled the rope connected to Nomu's legs. He pulled and pulled in hopes of making his enemy fall, ut it was a futile attempt as Nomu's mass and weight were far greater than the monkey's.

He looked at the symbol on his body and turned it.

[The above GIF is by me :) The aliens used thought, aren't :( ]

"

RAAAAAAAAAGH!" Ultimate Spidermonkey roared as he pulled the rope of webs with 2 arms. The Nomu's feet left the ground and the creature fell down on its side. The gorilla alien didn't drop his guard which allowed him to block Nomu's fist as the beast suddenly broke free again and attacked him. Izuku was surprised to see that he wasn't pushed back by the force of the punch this time. Ultimate Spidermonkey grinned. He grabbed Nomu's left arm with two hands, preventing it from utilizing it, and used another couple of arms to hold Nomu's right fist which the beast threw at him. The alien then headbutted Nomu, but the beast wasn't affected. Izuku made more webs and tied up Nomu again, he also connected many ropes from the now cocooned beast to all the rocks around him and the ground. Now Nomu was covered by strong webs everywhere and was hovering above the ground. The gorilla cracked his knuckles and hit the place where Nomu's face is. He used the Nomu as a punching bag and continued on doing that until the Nomu wasn't able to handle the force applied and despawned.

4000xp

Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up!

You're now at Level 62!

Level Complete!

Izuku waited for the box to appear, and appear it did. As he was going to open it, a new notification appeared:

Achievement Unlocked: 'Facing The Past'

Izuku looked at it.
'An achievement? Is there a reward?'

He waited, but nothing happened. He opened the chest and found two dark silver swords. That's it, nothing special about them, no carvings, designs, accessories, etc. Just twin dark silver blades with handles of the same color.

Izuku held both of them.
'Swords? Why would I need swords? Who uses swords nowadays, anyways?'

Item Acquired: 'Dual Acco-Blades'

'Acco-Blades? The name stands for something, I'm sure. Oh well, I'll figure it out later.'

The teleportation circle appeared under him, again, and he was teleported to the next level.

__________________________________________________________________
I finished this yesterday,
but the laptop shut down immediately
after that. When I reopened it today,
the last paragraph wasn't saved, so I had to rewrite it.
__________________________________________________________________