Interships 6 (Adventures In Hosu)

インターンシップアー

Izuku was walking with Hisashi. They were on patrol, making sure no problems were present and that everything was peaceful with no villains or disasters taking place.

Izuku wore an upgraded version of his hero suit: The hoodie was now almost skintight, making it easier to move in. A green visor was added, it had thermal and night vision, it also had an option to zoom on objects, good for ranged attacks from a distance.

Hisashi wore a dark red skintight suit covered with scales of a brighter shade of red...That's it.

Izuku wasn't used to the cheers and waves he got as he walked with his father, one of the consequences of being a high ranking hero. He smiled as he saw the joy on everyone's face, they knew they were safe in the presence of the top 7th hero as well as other ones.

'More heroes have been on the lookout since the Hero Killer made an appearance here.' noted Izuku.

He looked at the few people who waved at them, both waved back. A small boy came up to his father asking for an autograph, how nice!

"Come on, son! There's this cafe that serves great coffee!"

"But I don't drink coffee?"

"It has other drinks, too. The crêpes are great as well!"

"Aren't we supposed to be on patrol?"

"We are, just patrolling one place more than the others."

"Okay...?"

インターンシップアー

Shigaraki was sitting in a bar calmly. The hand was on his face as usual.

Kurogiri was wiping an empty glass behind the bar's counter.

"He's here." muttered the mist man.

A purple warp gate appeared, and out of it came a man.

He had rather long, black hair, which he wore in a messy fashion; it would've draped over his face if not for his headband and mask, and small red eyes with tiny irises.

He sported a dark combat suit, plated with metal armor across his body to holster his weapons. He wrapped his arms in yellow bandages, all the way from just below his shoulders to his wrists. He also wore long black wristbands and a watch on his left arm, and his knees were protected with metal pads, the was costume completed by black boots with steel armor. He always had a blood-red scarf and matching headband, as well as the tattered cloth around his face as a mask.

"What is it that you've brought me here for?" asked the man with an intimidating aura surrounding him.

Shigaraki didn't show any nervousness, he guestured to the chair infront of him.

" 'Hero Killer; Stain', take a seat."

The man did as told.

Tomura spoke, again.

"I'm here to offer you an alliance."

"An alliance?"

"Sure you've heard of us, the League Of Villans."

Stain clicked his tongue.

"Yeah, I have. So, you want to add me to your numbers?"

Shigaraki smiled.

"No matter what you want to accomplish, it is neccessary to have conviction and desire."