USJ Part 5 (Final Part)

"Plus Ultra"

The Nomu got punched by All Might, a got flung back.

Kurogiri created a portal infront of Bakugo who was running to him, but by using his explosions to push himself back and then above the portal, he evaded the obstacle.
He shot an explosion at him, that was sucked away and sent at him from behind. Too bad Katsuki already expected that and exploded to the right(Yes, I'm using 'exploded' here as both erupted, and used his explosions to go in a certain direction.)

Shigaraki was assaulted by a wave of ice, which he disintegrated, but was followed by a kick from Izuku who was using, "Full Cowling!"
"AARGH!" aaaaaaaand, Tomura was spinning while flying due to the force behind the kick.

(So, I'm going to write the fights one by one.)

最初の戦い

The Nomu dug its feet in the ground, making trails, and finally stopped.
It didn't have time to act, as it was met with another punch to the face.
"You have [Shock Absorption]You have [Enhanced Strength]. You have [Regeneration]. However, I will beat you!" said the pillar of peace and justice.

The Nomu was then assaulted by an array of fast punches that look like blurrs to the untrained eye.
Unfortunately, All Might was getting weaker since he had already used up all of his time for the day, and was pushing past his limit.
After he slowed down, the Nomu punched back, and used the same array of fists All Might used.
"Blegh-" blood left the hero's mouth.
"Y-You-", he coughed up more blood, "are going to f-fall."

セカンドファイト

Kurogiri dodged another explosion aimed at his neck.
'This child isn't throwing his punches blindly. He's focusing on the physical parts of my body.'

True, Bakugo was focusing on Kurogiri's metal collar, since he saw him use his portals to eat his attacks, he believed the same applies to his body, at least the parts covered by mist. The problem was that the parts he can hit were very few, mainly his neck and eyes.

Wait...

Katsuki grinned evily,

Kurogiri's eyes widened, 'This look, it isn't the look of a hero, more like a villain. Maybe I should tell Shigaraki about him later.'

He wasn't focused on the fight while thinking, so he was surprised by Katsuki's palm getting in his face, but it didn't scare him.
"My body will suck your attack, so it's usele-"

"Flash Bang!"

Kurogiri was blinded by the light caused by the explosion, which gave Bakugo the advantage, and held Kurogiri from the collar.
"I didn't blast you last time, but I won't make the same mistake twice." he grinned, and gave his all in the explosion he used on the villain, but he held back a little so that he doesn't kill him.

Kurogiri was pushed to a wall, and was plastered to it, leaving a Kurogiri-shaped imprint.
He looked up to see Bakugo looking down on him.

"Remember this," he heard him say, "I didn't kill you, only because it wouldn't allow me to become a hero. Otherwise, you would be nothing but ash by now."
And then, he passed out.

...

Katsuki turned around, and headed to where he could see shockwaves being made.

サードファイト

Shigaraki eventually landed on the floor, and kept on rolling on the ground, until he hit a rock that put him to a stop.
He got up painfully, many grunts and groans coming out of his mouth, along with a lot of curses.
He bowed his head to dodge another kick from Midoriya, and then shot out his hand to grab his leg, only for him to have to jump away from a glacier. He looked to the side to see Shoto.