Sports Festival ٢

After explaining the rules, which were really simple, the classes stood together getting ready for the race to begin. The rules were: Quirks are allowed, first to reach the finish line wins 1st place, no leaving the race course, and there are obstacles...Yep, that's all!

Izuku stood at the back, far away from the other students trying to get closer to the starting line.

"Are you ready?" yelled Midnight.
"Set!"
"Go!" and the race started.

The students started pushing each other, trying to take the lead, while Izuku stood back not doing anything.

"There we have it! The hidden obstacle! All the students are stuck, trying to get the 1st place position. Who do you think will be the first to exit the cluster of students, Eraserhead?" commented Present Mic, directing the last question to his kidnapped victim, Aizawa. However, before he could answer, they heard yells from the race course, and saw that most of the students had their legs frozen so they couldn't move. Todorko Shoto could be seen exiting the crowd and running towards the first obstacle.

"OH! WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?! THE SON OF NUMBER 2 HERO ENDEAVOUR, SHOTO TODOROKI, TAKES THE LEAD!"

A few seconds later, more class 1-A students could be seen exiting the crowd.

"YEAH! MORE STUDENTS FROM CLASS 1-A, ALONG WITH OTHERS FROM THE HERO COURSE, WERE THE FIRST TO BREAK THE ICE! OH? IT SEEMS THAT KATSUKI BAKUGO IS IN HOT PURSUIT AFTER THE FIRST PLACE POSITION!"

Bakugo used his explosions to fly across the field, catching up to Todoroki who started sliding on the ice he was creating on the floor.

"HALF-N-HALF! YOU DARE GET AHEAD OF ME?!"
"..."
"DON'T IGNORE ME!"

Bakugo shot an explosion at Todoroki, who slid to the side to dodge it. As the two were duking it out, the other students were trying to catch up.

Back at the beginning, all the students have already broke themselves free and started running, all except for Izuku.

"Okay, no-one is left other than me..." he gave a small smirk.

He got into a crouching position, and called for One For All. He focused the quirk on his legs, and muttered:
"One For All:Cannon Shot!"

And he flew!

"THE TWO CONTESTANTS ARE NECK-TO-NECK AND- WOAH! WHAT IS THIS?!" Present Mic yelled while pointing to the object flying at high speed cutting through the air leaving white lines behind it.

The object started it descent, and fell down doing a front flip on the ground infront of both Katsuki and Shoto. The dust formed from the object's landing subsided to reveal-

"IZUKU MIDORIYA TAKES THE LEAD! HE FLEW FROM THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE RACE TOWARDS BOTH TODOROKI AND BAKUGO! JUST WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"Deku...How dare you!" threatened Katsuki. All IZuku did was glance back, stuck his tongue out, before turning back.

"YOU LITTL-" Shoto suddenly ran past him and got closer to Izuku.

Okay, time for an explanation:

[One For All:Cannon Shot]:
OFA is focused on the legs. The user jumps with a lot of power and OFA focused on his legs. This sends the user soaring in a certain direction, leaving an explosive force behind. This move is used for quick escapes and for transportation. The move can be used to deal very high damage to a target when bumped into said target due to the picked up speed gained when cutting through air.

This is one of the 7 moves Izuku came up with, not counting Full Cowl.

So, back to the rac-

"FINALLY! THE THREE FIGHTERS REACHED THE FIRST OBSTACLE: ROBO INFERNO! THESE ROBOTS AREN'T TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY! THERE HAS BEEN ONLY A FEW WHO WERE ABLE TO TAKE ON THE ROBOT FROM THE ENTRANCE EXAM, CAN YOU HANDLE MULTIPLE ONES OF THAT ROBOT?" boasted Present Mic.