Internships P2 (VR)

インターンシップアー

Izuku jumped over the first 2 boars who ran at him. They continued running and slammed to another boar who was running from the opposite direction. The boar who got hit by the other 2 flashed yellow and broke down into small yellow pixels.

'So I'm still in the room, it's just that the surroundings changed and I somehow have much more room to move. Is this the work of a quirk, or did technology just become that advanced?'

He was startled when yellow letters saying 5xp appeared before him before disappearing.

'So this is really like a video game! It said Level 1, so I need to finish it to get to the other level.'

Izuku moved his arm to click the omnitrix, but he didn't expect the feeling of grabbing his wrist. He looked at it to see that, much to his horror, the omnitrix disappeared.

'W-What?! Where is it? Where is it? WhereisitWhereisitWhereisitWhereisitWhereisitWhereisitWhereisitWhereisitWhereisitWhereisitWhereisitWhereisitWhereisitWhereisit-'

Izuku jumped above another boar. He activated One For All and ran at it, punching it in its face and pushing back a few meters before it disperesed into particles.

5xp

He looked at the remaining 4.

'This can wait, I gotta deal with these guys first.'

インターンシップアー

Izuku was panting. Around him, 4 boars where lying on the floor before vanishing.

20xp

Level Complete!

Level Up! You're now Level 2!

Izuku looked around him and saw a small dark wooden chest appear. He opened it and saw a green disk with a black outline portraying the hologram of Ball Weevil.

"......What is this? I have to collect all my aliens to finish this game? Really, dad?! I have 30 of them! This means I have 29 more levels! Ugh!"

He looked up as the disk turned to green pixels and flew up before it was gone. Izuku saw the Omnitrix appear on his wrist again. He turned it on to see that the only available alien was Ball Weevil.

'......He just turned my quirk into a game, didn't he?'

A clear purple circle appeared below him and a light embraced him.

"What's happening now?!"

The light cleared to show him that he was now on an iceberg with many giant ice cubes floating in the ocean before him.....and 12 polar bears around him.

"......You have to be kidding me!" he yelled as he jumped from icecube to icecube with the bears running after him. He ducked under a couple of seals that jumped from the water trying to bite his head off.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME~?!?!?!" he screamed as he kept on running.

インターンシップアー

120xp

Level Up! You're now Level 3!

Level Up! You're now Level 4!

Izuku sighed. While running, he came across an ice wall he can't climb, jump over nor run around. It was too big. He had to turn to Ball Weevil to fit inside, and althought the bears left him he was faced with a maze of tunnels filled with white albino spiders that were about his size that he had into beat to submission. He got fed up with the confusing maze, so he blew up plasma spheres in one direction and kept going that way. In the end, he exploded his way out, like a certain blond would.