Idk What To Put Here 4

インターンシップアーク

"Good luck, Izu! Rememer to give your dad his lunch." said a smiling Inko as she handed Izuku a wrapped up bento with green wrapping paper.
"Sure thing, mom!"

Inko's smile widened.
"You were great at the sports festival. I'm so proud of you, and I'm sure your father is even prouder!"

Izuku nodded. They were both at the door of their apartment. Hisashi was at Hosu, he was currently in one of his agencies that he's put up all around Japan.

"Have fun!"

"I will!"

インターンシップアーク

Class 1-A were as rowdy as ever, talking with each other and conversing.

"I can't wait to meet another hero!" yelled an excited Mina.
"Yeah! Fourthkind is so manly!" you know who.

"Who are you going with, Tsu?" asked Uraraka.
"I'm going with the Sea Rescue Hero: Selkie, what about you?"
"I'm going with Gunhead!"
"A combat hero?"
"Well, after fighting Bakugo, I thought of getting some experience in martial arts."
"Good decision."

Izuku walked into the class and was greeted by Iida.
"Oh, good morning, Midoriya!"
"Ah, hello, Iida."
"If I may ask, which hero are you going with?"
"I'm going with my father!"
"Your father?"
"Yeah!"
"Wait, your father is a hero?"
"I guess you can't recognize him out of his hero costume. Hehehe..."
"That's...really interesting to know. I wish you luck."
"Thanks, you too! Who are you going with?"
"I'm going with the Normal Hero: Manual."
"Oh? He operates in Hosu, so we might meet at some point."
"Oh? So your father works there, too?"
"Yeah. He's there since Stain got spotted."
Izuku noticed Iida move his head downwards.
"...Iida."
The boy looked at him, hiding his emotions.
"I heard about...Ingenium. It's not definate yet! There are some healing quirks out there that might be able to help him."
"...Yes, that's true. I can't lose faith." he tried to smile.
Izuku stared at him for a while before sighing.
"Just...please...don't do anything you might regret later."
Tenya looked shaken but recovered quickly.
"Right!"

They both went their seperate ways. Iida went to Uraraka and Izuku went to Shoto's desk.
"...Hey."
Todoroki nodded.
"So, you're going with Endeavour....if you ever need my help in something, anything, just tell me, okay? I'm going to be surveying Hosu as well. Looks like many strong heroes will be there since Stain was spotted, and I bet Endeavour would be there to raise his streak of cases solved and villains apprehended."
"..."
"..."
"...Thank you." Todoroki cracked a smile. Izuku grinned.
"It's no problem, we're friends after all."

"Okay, everyone! Aizawa-sensei might enter through the door at any second, so amm of you get to your seats!" ordered Iida.

"Um, Iida...you're the only one standing." said Kirishima.

True, everyone was already seated, all except for Tenya who dropped his head in shame before trotting to his desk. He slumped with a gloomy atmosphere around him.

"Uh...you okay?" asked Ochaco. She only got a nod in response.

Just then, the door opened and in came Aizawa.

He scanned the whole classroom and nodded.

"Much better than the first time."

He then clicked a button, and another screen came out.

'Seriously, how much do these cost? Is there one in every room? I wouldn't be surprised if there's one in Recovery Girl's office.'

"All of you have decided who you're going with:

Jiro with Death Arms
Iida with Manual
Kirishima with Fourth Kind
Uraraka with Gunhead
Asui with Selkie
Tokoyami with Hawks
Yaoyorozu with Uwabami
Mineta with Lount Lady
Bakugo with Best Jeanist
Todoroki with Endeavour
Midoriya with Flameander-" and the list goes on and on.
s correct. I also came here by a recome
"Dude! You're going with the number 3 hero?!" Kirishima asked Bakugo.

"You're going with Mt Lady?! Luckyyyy!" cried both Denki and Sero while glaring at a smug Mineta.

"Flameander? Isn't that the current number 7 hero?" wondered Asui.

Tenya immediately shot up.

"Midoriya! You didn't tell me your father was the 7th hero!" he yelled as he pointed at Izuku from across the room. A silence insued the class.

".........I didn't?" Izuku tilted his head. Most ofthe class fell off their chaires.

Katsuki was laughing with tears in his eyes while some of the other students, like Shoto and Fumikage, kept silent.

"Y-You knew, didn't you?!" Ochaco pointed an accusing finger at Bakugo.

"Of course I did! I've been stuck with the nerd since we were children!"

"Wait what?" came from from Mina.
"You knew each other since childhood?"

Bakugo grunted, "Forget that. What's important is that I'm going with a higher ranking hero than Deku!"

"What do you mean forget that?!" yelled Mineta, "His dad is a Pro Hero! This means he's already got training from a pro and is already ahead of us! No wonder he's so strong! He's also on good terms with Todoroki, the son of the number 2 hero! AND he's friends with the crazy Bakugo with the crzily powerful quirk! It all makes sense now!"

When Mineta said this, he expected at least a few people to agree with him, not for the class and even the teacher to glare at him.

"He's here because he proved himself worthy to be a hero." said Aizawa.
"Yeah! He did the enterance exam like us!" commented Mina.
"He could've also used a recommendation, but he didn't." added Momo.

"My father is also a Pro Hero, the 2nd, and have been trained by him since I was a child. I also came to this school through a recommendation, so why are you treating Midoriya like that even though I've done that and more?" asked Todoroki with the temperature dropping noticeably.

"He's correct, I also came here by a recommendation from my family." said Yaoyorozu.

Mineta took a step back.

"Also, he's a really friendly and manly dude. What's wrong if his father's a pro?" Kirishima.
"My brother is a pro hero as well, so why don't I get the same treatment?" Iida.
"You seriously think that Deku came this far just 'cause his dad's a pro? You're more idiotic than I thought!" Bakugo.
"He saved you at the USJ, and this is how you thank him?" Asui.
"Is that really what you think? I'm disappointed." Sero.
"Midoriya is here because he proved himself capable of being a Pro Hero. In this classroom, all of us are equals, students, heroes-in-training regardless of our statuses and backgrounds." said Shoji.

With that, Mineta put his head down and went to his seat. The others turned to Izuku appologizing for the dwarf's actions but Izuku said 'It's fine'.

インターンシップアーク

"Well then. Be sure not to give the heroes any trouble, follow orders and raise UA's name. Plus-"

"ULTRA!" cheered the class. Aizawa gave a small smile before opening the class' door.

The students gave each other goodbyes before leaving one by one.

When he stepped out, Izuku found Toshinori waiting for him. He handed him a piece of paper and left with a 'Good luck'.

He looked at what was written and found an address with a name at the end.

'Gran Torino'

_______________________________________________
Thank you for the 50k reads!
We're at 900 votes, almost 1k!
Also thanks for the comments and
support!
Sorry this chapter isn't the internship
arc, but consider it an opening to it.
Somehow it ended with Mineta getting
criticized for criticizing Izuku....Idk how.

Anyhow, thank you!
_______________________________________________