Sports Festival ٣.٢

_________________________
Hello...sorry for the long wait.
_________________________

  "LET THE SECOND EVENT START....NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!"

And with that, all the teams headed straight for Izuku's group, with Kendo as the rider and Izuku, Momo and Tokoyami as the...horses, i guess?

"Okay..." muttered Izuku as the teams drew closer. When they got within 5 feet, Izuku gave his order:

"Yaoyorozu, now!"

Momo created small bombs and threw them around her team so that the bombs were between them and the other teams.

"Fumikage!"

Said person nodded, before summoning Dark Shadow to cover them.

The bombs exploded in a bright flash of light. The light weakened Dark Shadow, but it blinded the other teams.

The sentient quirk retreated back to its user before disappearing.

"Thank you, Dark Shadow." said Izuku, his expression neutral.

"Okay, my turn!" he yelled as he dialed the Omnitrix.

"Water Hazard!"

The alien shot torrents of water, pushing bak everyone near, except his team, and giving them some space

"WOAH! TEAM KENDO BLINDED EVERYONE SURROUNDING THEM AND PUSHED THEM BACK!"

Water Hazard transformed back to normal, before morphing to Big Chill.

The necroffrigian blew ice from its...mouth? Idk, nor do I care.

The ice made a path on the ground.

"...Hop on..."

The team stepped on the ice, and with a push provided by Dark Shadow, they were sliding on the ice path. Big Chill kept on blowing ice, shifting the path's trajectory so that they were maneuvering between teams, Dark Shadow trying to steal whatever headbands he can, while Itsuka protected her team from attacks using her hands as a shield with her quirk [Big Fist].

The other teams gave up on trying to take the 10 Million Points and targetted other teams.

This went on for 10 minutes, with Kendo's team collecting points while avoiding getting their headband stolen. Where's the headband, you might be asking?
It's located on Itsuka's neck, folded inwardly so that the number isn't visible. The headbands being collected are also worn on the same place, so that if someone got lucky and stole a headband they might take one with a low number of points.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

  A green flash, and Izuku was back to normal. His team still rode on the ice path created until it ended. From there, they started running.