4. E

Aya Weathers

"What the hell is this?" Tony asked me and Chris while holding up a very vivid image of the two of us with locked lips outside of the repair shop.

"Christopher, would you like to explain to him what the fuck that is?" I handed my bidding over to him.

"No, but I think you would." He gave me a broad smile. Bad choice.

"I would, thank you for asking. See, Christopher here decided to be a dick and showed up to my apartment uninvited. Being the thin minded imbecile he is, he doesn't listen to my instructions when I simply say 'Do not touch the computer'-" I began to express how events led up to that moment.

"That isn't helping me understand why there's a photo of the two of you locking lips circulating around the media." He tapped his foot impatiently.

"Hold on, I'm getting there. So Chris breaks my laptop and agrees to paying to get it fixed. So fast forward we're leaving the store and he start getting all seductive as usual and-"

"As usual?!" Tony butts in again.

"You got one more fucking time to interrupt me." I threatened.

"Sorry. Go ahead." He said sheepishly.

"So then he's all like 'oh you don't like me blah blah' and I'm like 'No, I don't like you nigga blah blah'. Then I tell him he should stop before we get in trouble with you, the press, his girlfriend, etcetera, etcetera. Then he just kisses me." I finally wrapped up my lengthy story.

"He just kissed you? No warning?" Anthony seemed complacent by my explanation of Chris's actions.

"Yep." I popped the "P".

"Did you kiss back?"

"No. I was pretty serious about my distaste for his nature." I disconfirmed his question to be true.

"Why did you kiss her dude?" Anthony turned to Chris.

"She had on that thick, clear lip gloss, the one that makes girls' lips look all glazed and shit. She was just talking so much, but I was staring at her lips the whole time. They just looked so soft, a nigga was getting hypnotized. Lip-notized," He chuckled at his feeble excuse of a joke.

"Anyways, her lips was just calling me. They were like 'Kiss me, daddy! I'm talking a lot so you'll make me shut up! Kiss me!'," He spoke in a very high pitched tone, I'm guessing to mimic me.

"So I did as they were asking me to." He shrugged and slumped back as he began to roll up.

"That was... The dumbest thing I've ever heard you say." I held back my snickers by covering my mouth.

"Whatever, just look at this." Anthony gave me the phone.

"R&B singer Chris Brown has been spotted in LA with an unfamiliar face that appears to be identified as his new partner in songwriting, Aya Weathers. Although, it looks like they're doing a bit more than songwriting." I recited the first half of the TMZ report.

"Chris was last seen with his presumed ex-girlfriend, Ammika Harris just a few days before this new couple emerged. If the two of them were still together when this picture was taken, they're certainly split now." Chris intonated the other part.

"Chris, this aired 10 minutes ago." I spoke in a dour tone.

As soon as I said that the door to the studio burst open and in walked the hypocrite. It's safe to say she did not look jovial.

"You out here kissing my nigga, huh?!" She tried to storm over to me, but Chris stopped her.

"Correction, your nigga out here kissing me." I spoke in a calm tone.