epilogue.

Proud. That was the word to describe it.

Did I hate Aya for leaving me with Ayden? No, I could never. Did I wish I could've did more, or at least convinced her to stay? Yes. Do I wish that I could've solved all of her problems for her? Yes.

But what Aya did wasn't something to take back. It wasn't something to be ashamed of, something to regret. I was proud of her and that's all I ever will be.

Aya does not go back on her word. She will be back some day soon. And when she comes back, our life will be complete. But until then, I'll have to manage. The wig and glasses will have to do for now.

Wherever she is, I hope she's doing okay for herself. I hope she can leave behind those struggles that led her astray from her family to begin with. I hope she can find peace within herself. But I won't know for sure, so that hope is all I can count on right now.

Do I want Aya to find somebody else? HELL no. I mean does that even sound like me? Come on now, let's use our brains here.

I'm going to make sure that Ayden always knows what a strong woman his mommy is. I know some kids aren't raised right and he will get that question "Why don't you have a mom?" But he does have a mom. A beautiful one at that.

Karilyn decided to take in Kenya, but I still visit and have her over for play dates with Royalty. She was pretty upset, but she knows Aya will come back for her. Those two had a bond that could never be broken, no matter what her brother did.

Raising Ayden alone might not be easy, but in life you have to roll with the punches. The easiest way to do it is to think of things that I would normally do, and then do the complete opposite because Aya never agrees with shit I do. But 99.9% of the time she's right, so I won't testify.

An amazing woman walked into my life and gave me one of the greatest gifts in the world, and I can't complain. She went through the fire, and never gave up when it got hot. This wasn't her giving up. This was a sacrifice.

And that's why I chose to be proud.

Alright, now we are set up for prologue 2, part 1 of Lost And Found!!

I need everyone to vote on this poll, and I mean everyone. If you're seeing this and you don't usually comment, I would appreciate if you did today.

Moment of truth: Which story is next? Unloved Ones or the sequel?