5. A

Christopher Brown

Seeing Aya dance like that last night did something to my spirit. It was just something new in my eyes and apparently hers too. I didn't even expect her to be down when I told her I wanted to dance with her.

In other news, Ammika weird ass broke up with me.

I don't even remember how it happened. She was just yelling and I wasn't listening and then she said 'Blah blah I'm done with you' and I was like okay and hung up the phone.

To be real honest, I don't even care. Sure, she had some decent pussy and she was cute or whatever, but I been cheating on that hoe. She should of known I don't sleep alone when she's gone. She might just be mad because I actually like Aya.

Before you guys do the most, no I don't want a relationship with her. She's interesting, I'm getting to know her. That doesn't mean I want to be in a committed circumstance with her. If we're really being honest, Aya don't want me either. Shorty always bugging, even when I just simply touch her arm.

"Chris! You finna just keep acting like you don't hear me?" Aya snapped as I finally noticed my daydream-like state.

"What did you say?" I turned my averted attention towards her.

"I said I'm going to go get my laptop. Do you want to come with?"

"You actually want me to come?" I said in sort of a shocked tone.

"If you're just gonna sit here and ask me the obviously stated, I'mma just leave you-" She crossed her arms.

"No, no. I'm coming. In fact, I'll drive. We can get frozen yogurt after." I smiled broadly and jotted up, feeling in my pocket for my keys.

"Who said I wanted to go for frozen yogurt?"

"Me. I did." I placed my hand on the small of her back and guided her out of the building.

"Yeah, alright." She rolled her eyes as we loaded up in my car.

"Why are you so bitter? Any other girl would have been much more grateful to have me, Chris Brown, take them for ice cream." I put the key into the ignition and started up the car.

"I'm not any other girl." She threw her eyes back.

"Clearly. You the only girl that I know who catches an attitude when someone offers to take them out."

I scrutinized her appearance. She wore a yellow plaid tube top with a short skirt to match. Her hair was in it's usual curly state and she wore that lip gloss I was talking about. Her glasses hung low over her face and I just now took notice to the beauty mark right under her lip.

"Just drive before I get mad." She leaned against the car window.

"You always fucking mad. I ain't never doing nothing nice for yo' ass again." I shook my head in despondency.

"Chris, you see that I'm not responding and I clearly don't wanna argue, so why are you still going?" She finally turned to me, allowing me to catch a glimpse of the unimpressed emotion that clouded her brown iris. She didn't even look upset, something was up though.

"You good, Aya?" The car still remained in the spot I parked in.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm just tired. I got no sleep last night." She yawned as her last words slipped out of her mouth.