4: Judd Birch

My mind wandered back to the good time I had last week with Jessi, it filled me up with happiness just thinking about it.

Shannon thanked me so many times when I got home, she thought that I had bought Jessi all those clothes and makeup, I obviously didn't say anything and told her that it was "no problem". Furthermore, she made me a bacon sandwich for breakfast to eat in the car on the way to school the next day.

"Sweetie come on we can't be late for school! I made you coffee and toast to have in the car but you've got to hurry." My mum ushered me out the front door, I was still half asleep but gave her a kiss on the cheek for making me breakfast- I knew how hard it was when my dad was around the house yet she always managed to keep a smile on her face. "I love you my-"

"(Y/n)?" Shannon had stopped outside the school and was waiting for me to get out of the car, but I had been so enveloped by the memory that I had forgotten where we were. She had driven me to school every day and I knew the route to school like the back of my hand- which was good because that meant that soon I'd be able to start walking on my own.
"Oh- sorry-" I quickly got out of my seat and out of the car. Today I had decided to go with a black short skirt with long white stockings which were attached to suspenders, along with a nice black shirt which was yet again tucked into my skirt and cinched with a fluorescent yellow belt that I had stolen the day before. My outfit was accompanied by a nice pair of buffalos which made me look a little taller than usual. My hair and makeup was simple- messy bun which revealed my undercut, and eyeliner.

I knew there was no way I could go into class in this state of mind so I walked around the side of the building where I wasn't likely going to be seen and pulled from my backpack an emergency packet of cigarettes, sliding one out and placing it firmly between my lips before lighting it. "Fuck." I mumbled to myself, flicking away some of the ash.

All of a sudden the sound of footsteps approached me, I snapped my head up in the direction where they were coming from to see a group of people getting closer, there was a girl- around my height with hair that was bright green, it had been badly done into a pixie cut- the sides of her head were also badly shaved and everything was slightly crooked. She gave me the dirtiest look. I took a toke of my cigarette and chuckled, rolling my eyes. By now I was completely used to they way other students at this high school would look at me and it honestly didn't phase me anymore.

I don't think she appreciated my attitude but I didn't care for the moment. I saw who's hand she was holding. I almost wanted to burst out laughing, who knew Judd Bitch (my new nickname for him) had a girlfriend. "What's your fucking problem?" She asked calmly but the bitchy tone shone through.
"Your haircut, don't cut it yourself next time." I chuckled and threw my cigarette butt towards her before walking away. I mentally high-fived myself before entering the school, mum would be proud that I at least was strong and didn't get violent, I had a bad history- which was part of the reason why I got moved here.

I was walking down the corridor when I spotted the last person I wanted to see, blondie from the day I arrived. She recognised me immediately and didn't hesitate to say to all her friends: "Oh my god that's the stalker I was talking about!" I took a deep breath and carried down the corridor, ignoring the giggles of the girls that surrounded blondie, I didn't even know her name and I didn't have any reason to want to.

A sigh escaped my lips and I made my way to chemistry, happy to know that at least Judd wouldn't be there because he was probably skipping class with his tramp of a girlfriend.

No such luck. He sat at the back, strangely staring directly at me- I'm not surprised he'd be upset, I pissed of his girlfriend pretty bad. Mr Langley commented on how late I was but I didn't listen to him, my reaction was to keep my head down and walk to my seat.