27: love?

"Don't make me laugh." I snapped back, I really just wanted to burst out laughing. Did he expect me to go running back in his arms if he said that, right after seeing him about to kiss another girl. Maybe he was drunk? Because I didn't expect him to be this stupid. I wriggled out of his grip and carried on walking ahead. Not wanting to be here another second. 

"(Y/n), p-please listen to me!" His tone of voice made me stop dead in my tracks. It was desperate, and his voice even cracked. In all honesty it broke my heart a little because it took me completely off guard. 
"What?" I replied in a monotone voice, not turning around. 
"D-Don't l-leave. I messed up, because I got so angry when I saw you with that guy I called up my cousin! That girl's my cousin!" I completely froze up when he told me that. But the scene of him leaning in to her kept replaying in my head and I mentally slapped myself for trying to believe him. Even though I wanted it to be true, I knew that it was probably something that he said so that I would think everything's suddenly ok again. 
"You kiss your cousins?" Disgust dripped off my every word. For the first time ever, I saw him flinch at my words. Judd Birch, the man who was emotionally cut off from everything was showing the most emotion I'd ever seen coming from a man. 
"I was trying to tell her something but because the music was so loud I leaned in so she could actually hear!" He said, clenching his hands into fist. I took a deep breath and let it out shakily, it made sense. The music was loud, they probably couldn't hear each other. 

Even though I didn't want to believe it, it was better than nothing. So I bit my lip and turned around. "Prove it to me then." I replied after thinking for a couple of minutes. He nodded and walked towards me, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the elevator so we could go down to the pool area. 

I saw the girl again and wanted to turn around and run away, but Judd kept pulling me with him. "Hey Mavis."
"Whaddup big cuz! Who's this spicy chick...who looks like she's been cry-"
"Mavis this is (Y/n), (Y/n) this is Mavis, my smaller cousin."
"Yoooo! This is your girlfriend that you kept fuckin' textin' me about!" My face flushed, I suddenly felt like the biggest idiot ever. 
"So y-you're actually his cousin!"
"Yeah man...wait you didn't actually think we were anything- ew gross I don't even want to think about that- ew ew ew ew. Judd is literally the vilest creature on this earth. You're cute though." She was twirling her hair around her finger and winked at me, I blushed and let out a small chuckle. 

"Go away Mavis, I need to talk to (Y/n) alone now." 
"Alright, I'm going to find some more entertaining company, see ya!" She said cheerily hopping away, I gazed at her as she hopped next to a girl that was sitting alone by the pool. Mavis obviously said something funny as the girl started laughing and immediately engaging conversation with her. 
"I-I don't know what to say."
"I think you have to start trusting me a little more (Y/n)."
"I'm sorry, you were right...I should've listened to you." I said, defeatedly and wrapped my hands around his waist tightly, burying my head in his chest. I listened to his heartbeat as he kissed the top of my head. 

We walked back to our room and he ended up carrying me in his arms. I couldn't believe I was actually going to leave him. I realised that I really should trust him more, but it was hard to. I tended to run away from situations that I thought could hurt me, in all honesty he could've explained it without being so harsh but I was happy that we finally able to reconcile. 

"Were you being honest when you said you loved me?" I asked when we finally arrived at our room and he put me down on my feet. He nodded and I smiled. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and begun kissing him hungrily, his tongue swiped my bottom lip asking for entrance, I complied and we begun making out passionately. "Don't ever run away like that again." He said with a raspy voice, he sounded a bit out of breath but it made my stomach flutter as I heard how fast his heart was beating. I nodded and we reconnected our lips. 

Judd began groping my ass and a small moan escaped my mouth, he smirked into the kiss and carried on. He then slammed me onto the bed and looked me up and down, "Hmmm, What did I do to deserve you?" He growled, pulling my hair back and latching himself onto my exposed neck. I began breathing heavily and ran my hands through his silky black hair, he groaned and carried on attacking my nape. I could easily tell that he was marking me up but I didn't care, when he was like this it made my head melt. 
"Ah!" I moaned sharply at the sudden sensation under my ears, he had bitten me lightly. He chuckled in his deep voice, he had found my sweet spot almost immediately. 

His hands began to roam my body and his next move was to lift up the skirt I had put on, he froze up almost immediately. "Baby, what are these?" His previously surprised face morphed into an excited smirk, for a split second I thought he licked his lips. For a second I had forgotten the lacy panties that I had previously put on for him. My face instantly reddened and I pushed down the skirt, covering myself up embarrassed. He proceeded to slap away my hand, "Don't you dare cover up from me." He growled and traced his fingers around the lining of the panties and on my inner thighs. 

Before I could process what he was doing he licked his fingers, pushed my pants to the side and inserted them roughly into me, I let out an even louder moan than before and tilted my head back, arching my back. "You always have the best reactions." He growled and continued sucking on my sweet spot. I realised how heavily I was breathing on his neck and how he had goosebumps, I smirked a little and raised my knee a little so that it gently pressed and rubbed against his groin. I felt his heart begin to beat faster and his breathing hitched up in his throat, we both equally liked getting a reaction out of each other. He thrusted his fingers deeper inside me and I flinched, 
"Ah! Judd I can't t-take-"
"Shut up." He snapped, his voice sounded full of lust, we've done this plenty of times but I'd never heard him speak that hungrily. It turned me on even more. 
"Please tell me brought condoms." I replied, despite him telling me to be quiet. 

"I don't think I would've left without them."

(A/n- ...is this what y'all wanted...)