40: rage

-Back to miss (y/n)'s P.O.V-

An unexplicable amount of rage was pumping through my veins, making my every move more angry and done without thinking. I couldn't thank Iona enough for letting me out of that damned room, but now I had something else to do. 

Before going to gatecrash the stupid party those bitches had organised, I stopped by my room and put on my black platform buffalos, which I usually used when I had to stomp someone's face in. Tabitha was going to need plastic surgery when I was finished with her. 

The music was distant but as I neared the room it became louder and louder in my ears, "Fuck, what sort of shit music is this." I muttered, I began stomping towards the hall that was at the end of corridor. The doors were closed but I arrived quickly in front of them. 

I took a deep breath and smirked, I lifted my foot and with all the force in my body I smashed my foot on the door, making them open with a deafening crash. Whoever was the dj had instantly cut the music, all that was heard was my panting. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and scanned the room. 

Suddenly July began running towards me. She was going to be the first one on the floor, I lifted my fist and sent it crashing into her stomach. Bending over in pain all I heard was her hitting the varnished wooden floor, I tried not to smile at the fact that it had been so satisfying to connect my fist with her. 

Scanning the room again I laid my eyes on a redhead who made eye contact with me and then instantly hid behind a taller figure that was now in front of her. I recognised it as Judd and my eyes widened in anger. Before I could take another step Julian tackled me and grabbed my arms, holding them behind my back. My voice lowered and I turned my head to face him- he looked scared at my expression and loosened his grip on me but didn't let go completely. "(Y/n)? What happened?"
"Let go of me Julian," I said in a calm voice, I didn't want to show any emotion, that could make Tabitha happy if I showed any vulnerability, "Those bitches locked me in their room." His grip instantly was gone and he took a step back. 
"You'll explain better later." That was his way of saying to go and get her. Smiling I began walking towards Tabitha, who was still hiding behind Judd and holding onto him tightly. The only sound in the hall was the sound of my shoes stomping echoing. 

"Judd move." I commanded in a low voice, he looked at me unimpressed, "Judd. Move." I repeated, this time he did as I said without asking questions. He knew already that I didn't become this angry for no reason but he gave me a look which meant that I had to tell him everything later, I nodded and then he moved- revealing a trembling redhead. 

She stood there and I took another step towards her and she flinched. I looked at her, unimpressed by her attempt at looking weak, I think everyone could tell she was acting. "Don't be a bitch, face me like a woman." I spat, grabbing her by one of the straps of her dress. I didn't expect her next move, which was to throw a punch at my face. It made contact and sent me stumbling back onto my ass, but this was perfect. She placed a smug expression on her face but it didn't last long as I swung my leg in a hook motion and watched as it made contact and made her legs buckle. She slipped and fell onto the floor, there was a loud crash and I got up to my feet quickly and began throwing punches at her left and right, trying to aim for her face. She started screaming but I didn't stop until Mr Langley grabbed my arms and dragged me away from her. 

I was thrashing my arms to try and get back to her to finish carrying out the beating, but then Judd grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder as if I weighed nothing and proceeded to carry me out of the room. Tabitha then began shouting at me, "Yeah walk away!" I instantly snapped back into action and got out of Judd's grip, running back towards her. She let out a scream and scuttled back on her ass. I saw her bloody face and scoffed, standing above her, my shadow covering her completely. 
"Know your place sweetheart." I said before kicking her hard in her stomach a couple of times. Judd was walking back towards me but I calmly walked away from the redhead before he had a chance to reach me. I passed him and didn't even look at him, I didn't want to see anyone anymore.

I knew that he would follow but for the meantime I needed to be alone, I hoped that he would understand that and let me be for a while. There was the echoes of footsteps rushing towards Tabitha as soon as I left and it made me feel extremely uneasy. Mr Langley was the first to reach Tabitha and called out my name angrily, I ignored him and carried on walking forwards.  

The feeling that I had inside me wasn't satisfied at all, I wanted her to fight back and it felt like I had lost this fight from the beginning. She was a bitch, all talk and no action. It's not like I could've got a satisfying fight anyways and I should've known that before going in there. I was so angry though and so overcome by flashbacks of trauma that I had acted without thinking. 

Without realising it, I had walked outside. It was a strangely clear night and you could see the stars in the sky clearly, I looked around and found small entrance to a large grassy field that was nearby the dormitories, it was deserted so I lay down on my back and looked at the clear night sky. It was so peaceful that I couldn't help but feel at peace.