28: meeting up

As I lay in bed in Judd's arms I felt my phone buzzing on the bed side table, groaning I tried to escape from his grip but he just ended up pulling me closer in his sleepy state. "Judd get the fuck off." I said chuckling and he turned around reluctantly before changing his mind and grabbing my waist and holding me close to him once more. I smiled and lightly batted away his tight hold on me. 
"Don't go anywhere baby." His morning voice stirred butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't help but snuggle back into his arms. I had quickly looked at my phone before placing it back down on the bedside table, it had been Mavis- I had no idea how she had gotten my number but I didn't mind. 

Unknown number: Hey it's mavis, there's this guy called Tae that gave me your number. Hope we can see each other soon and get to know one another better ;) 

I was slightly irritated at the fact Tae had given my number away that easily but I was happy that he had met Mavis, they'd look cute together. "What are you giggling about?" Judd muttered, placing his head in the crook of my neck before flipping me around so that we were facing each other. 
"Mavis got my number off Tae, she wants to meet up soon." Judd's face stiffened up at the sound of Tae's name, but I lightly stroked his cheek and told him to not frown and he melted under my touch. 

I really have this boy wrapped around my finger don't I?

Just at the thought my chest felt this strange warmth, it then proceeded to spread throughout my body and it made me just want to hold him closer to me. Then I realised there was a slight pressure on one of my breasts, I looked down to see Judd cupping it with his hand. I blinked a couple of times and then lifted my gaze towards his face to see him smirking directly at me.
"You're a pervert Judd Birch."
"Only for you dumbass." He replied with a serious voice. 

Just as our faces were nearing the sound of my phone ringing snapped me back into reality and I got up and grabbed my phone. "Hello?" I said into the device, noticing how groggy I sounded. Judd grunted and sat up as well, wrapping his arms around my waist. 
"Hey! I'm sorry if I woke you up, I just wanted to know if you wanted to get something to eat, just us two." Mavis' voice rang in my ear, she sounded like she really wanted to go so I accepted and we decided the time that we would meet down at the bar. I glanced at the weather to see the sun shining brightly without a single cloud in the sky, I widened my eyes at how beautiful it looked outside. 

"Did you really just make plans without me included, in front of me?" Judd snapped, throwing a pillow at my head, interuppting my time that I was spending looking out of the window and pulled me back down in the sheets, I laughed cheekily knowing that it was a bit of a bitch move. 
"You can enjoy the sun, plus I'm only getting lunch with your cousin, it's no biggy."  He didn't look very convinced at my words but eventually I managed to convince him to let me go. 

"What if I called Tae? You can play video games tog-"
"I will literally rip his head off and feed him to my racoons if I ever have to talk to him." Judd said, I knew he wasn't joking around so I decided to change the subject. It was a shame because if they got to know each other a little better it would be fun to hang out with all three of them, it was very wishful thinking to think that they'd actually get along though. 
"Tomorrow lets go into town, we can be like those cringey tourists, sounds good huh?" I pinched his cheek and cooed, his eyes didn't soften though and he didn't look very happy but I didn't care because I wasn't going to change plans with mavis last minute. Maybe I'd make a new female friend, I thought to myself- it would be nice. Plus it would be a bonus because she's his cousin, so it would be like getting close to his family, I didn't really understand why he was being so reluctant to let me go. 

"Shut up retarded faggot, you know I'm happy to do whatever you want to do, as long as you're smiling..." The only sign that showed me that he was embarrassed at his own words was the fact that his ears turned a dark shade of pink. I beamed despite the fact that it was one of the corniest things I'd heard him say. 

"Ok stop with the cute shit I've got to go ready."