15: payback

(A/n- I need Jesus I need Jesus I need Jesus after writing this chapter)

The first thing I did was tell Judd not to make a sound because Jessi couldn't suspect anyone else was here, he nodded understandingly and began running the bath. I squeezed in a lot of bubble bath mixture, which was a mistake because it started creating huge mounds of bubbles- but on the other hand it was entertaining for me and Judd.

We suddenly fell silent again and he grabbed the hems of my shirt, begging to slowly pull it up. I let him and my heart began beating faster. His hair shadowed his eyes but I could sense the lust that filled them, I took a shaky breath when he began taking off my other items of clothing slowly and seductively. I scrunched up my nose and looked down to see myself in only panties and a bra, I then turned my head up to look back up at him.

I immediately connected our lips and my heart was racing but as I pressed myself up against him I could feel his was beating just as fast. My hands moved and I began pulling his shirt up as well, revealing his toned torso- I could basically feel my pupils dilate. "My eyes are up here." He pointed up at his eyes and I snapped my gaze up at his face again just to laugh. Judd finished taking off his shirt and I reconnected our lip lock, which intensified everything. I intertwined my arms around his neck and went up on my tip toes so that it was easier for us to kiss.

I pulled back abruptly when I realized the tap was still running and my paranoia kicked in, fearing it could be overflowing. Luckily I was just in time and switched the tap off. The foam and bubbles covered the surface of the water and it was practically impossible to see the bath water unless you got in. I quickly stripped the rest of my undergarments off my body and hopped into the water, feeling the heat relax my muscles. Judd stood there watching me in his jeans with an unimpressed look on his face, I knew I had teased him and he was going to get me back but the bath was too relaxing and took my mind off that.

Judd took the opportunity when I closed my eyes to take off the rest of his clothes, he lowered himself into the bath and I opened my eyes to see him sitting opposite me. He flicked some foam my way and it landed right on my mouth, I spluttered and he chuckled but it sounded more like a growl. "If I moved my feet I could literally touch your balls with my feet." I laughed at that thought then realized I said it out loud. I widened my eyes but calmed myself down when I saw Judd biting down on his lip.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He replied, with a menacing look in his eyes. I cheekily grinned and began moving my foot- but in a swift move he lifted himself and was looming directly over me, his lower body covered by bath foam and bubbles.

The tips of his hair were slightly damp and I couldn't tell the difference between the blue and the black. His face was inches away from mine and I could feel his threatening breaths on my face. "Or what?" I said with a smirk, I was feeling more confident all of a sudden despite how belittling his look and position was right now.

His lips immediately attacked my neck and he gently bit the skin as he was leaving hickeys, my breathing became heavier and he all of a sudden pulled away and put his index and middle finger in front of his mouth and then licked them slowly. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to what he was doing but then I understood as he shot them under the water and in between my legs, inserting them forcefully into me. I let out a small moan but he cut me off as he began kissing me passionately. Our tongues began fighting for dominance but he obviously won because as the same time he was pounding his fingers into me.

Then just as I was about to climax he took them out, I widened my eyes in shock and he smirked, he knew exactly what he had done to me. "I think I'm clean now." Judd said with a grin, grabbing a towel that I had got out for him and wrapping it around his waist quickly when he stood up. In the meantime I simply remained slightly floating in the water peacefully, parts of my neck felt soft and hurt a little to touch but I was alright and had my mind in other places.

Judd had already put back on his jeans by the time I began getting out, I hadn't got my hair wet luckily due to the fact I had collected it all up in some sort of ponytail but due to the fact my hair was pretty short it hadn't even grazed the water. I told Judd to turn around as I got out of the bath, "Why?" He asked curiously, I gave him a 'really bitch' type look and he growled, reluctantly turning around.

Cautiously I stepped out of the bath and wrapped the towel around my body, I had turned the heating on when me and Jessi had got home from the supermarket so it was nice and warm, because recently the temperature had plummeted and on the journey back me and Jessi had been shivering cold.

"How my little fire starter?" My mom cooed, holding my hand tightly. She was visiting home briefly from the hospital and she looked pretty rough, the doctors were going to collect her the next morning so I wanted to make sure I spent every moment close by her side. My dad wrapped his arm around her waist and squeezed it a little in an affectionate manner.
"Mom stop calling me that we don't even have a fireplace anymore, let alone somewhere to make a fire!" I exclaimed with a small frown, embarrassed by the nickname she had given me.
"Oh but I remember you in our old house lighting the fires that would warm up the entire room, they used to be the best." She gushed, her eyes crinkled at the edges when she smiled. She didn't have any hair, eyelashes or eyebrows anymore which was odd for me to see but I always stared at her eyes, because despite them being bare without eyelashes, they were still a beautiful green color that looked like a glistening emeralds.

"Can I turn back around or has her majesty not finished?" Judd snapped dragging me out of my memories, I could tell he was annoyed because I was taking so long, I chuckled and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and I pecked him on the cheek sweetly. His ears reddened slightly, that was the only indication I had that told me he was affected by my little act of affection.