20: drousy mornings

After I said that the photos were perfect Leah blushed and Judd sat there stunned, as if he too thought the same thing but couldn't believe I actually said it out loud. I smirked and he began attacking my neck with kisses.
"Right then lovebirds, I'm going to help tidy up, if you need me I'll be downstairs or whatever."
"Bye." Judd muttered, taking a break from my neck to watch Leah close the door, "Anyways, where were we?" He smiled cheekily and flipped me so I was underneath him this time.

•••

It had been a few days since the pool party and I had end of year exams coming up, and I obviously wasn't prepared. Judd would always invite me over to stay with him and when I was there we would do everything but study.

I was pulled out of my trance by Judd who moved a hair from my face. "Everything ok?" He was using his soft voice, that he only used with me. It always made me smile.
"Yeah just sleepy, what time is it?" I replied, rubbing my eyes and yawning.
"7:30." He said and rolled over so that his face was in the pillow.
7:30
"Shit! We've got school in half an hour." I exclaimed, scanning the room to find my clothes.
"Babyyyy I'm so tired." Judd mumbled turning his head to look at me in the eyes, I bit my lip at the sight of his Emerald green eyes and then proceeded to kiss his cheek.
"Don't 'baby' me, Cmon get your phat ass up." He groaned in response to what I said and lay there next to me, I rolled my eyes and sat up, swinging my legs over him so that I could hop off the bed.

My next move was to rummage through the clothes that were all over the floor, I couldn't find any of mine though and I sighed, flopping down onto the soft carpet. Judd lifted his head and smirked at my exhausted expression. "You can grab a pair of my sweatpants, they should fit you." He said sweetly, getting out of bed as well to walk over to where I was sat. He lifted me up and placed gently onto the bed again before going to search through his closet.

A pair of champion sweatpants and a jumper proceeded to hit me in the face and I began laughing with the clothes still on my head. Judd chuckled at me and removed the stuff from my face to gently kiss me, I could tell he wanted to deepen the kiss but I pulled away cheekily and began getting dressed. "We're actually going to arrive on time today!" I told him and he raised an eyebrow as if he didn't believe it.

After getting changed I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and put on some eyeliner and mascara just to make myself look presentable. When I was finished I saw Judd in the mirror staring at me, when he saw me looking at him too he blinked a couple of times and then carried on getting ready. I thought to myself about how lucky I was to have him. He really was all mine.

Shannon has finally come back and was now was staying with Jessi a lot more than before which was nice for me to know because I knew how much Jessi loved her mom, even though she didn't show it most of the time. Shannon knew about me and Judd and was more than supportive about our relationship, even though Jessi was slightly disappointed that Judd was no longer on the dating market.

"I'll get going to the car, I'll wait for you out front." Judd kissed my neck quickly before leaving the room, I winced and felt how tender the skin was where he kissed it. When I looked in the mirror I spotted the hickeys that were littered on my neck, I wasn't even bothered or surprised because I liked them, Judd liked them because it was like his mark on me and I obviously left a few on his neck.

I finished getting ready and quickly pulled on my shoes before leaving the house, Judd had driven the car out front and beeped when he saw me walk out. I smirked and hopped in, his hand immediately gripped my thigh as he began driving. I was used to this small gesture of affection now but every time he did it it still made me smile.

When we arrived at school we found a parking space and proceeded to get to class, Judd put his arm around my shoulders as we walked in and I looked up at him and smiled. He didn't smile back but I knew when we were alone that he'd apologise- Judd would always put on his tough boy facade when we were at school but I was used to it because I also had to hide behind a facade.

People that would pass us would whisper and some would even look at me badly, I would flash them a bitchy glare and they would quickly turn away. "Judd we have chemistry first." I informed him, but he seemed pretty absorbed in his own world and glanced down at me- gently nodding.

"Ahhh (y/n) and Judd, good to see you, please take a seat." Mr Langley seemed very pleased to see me in class, Judd just rolled his eyes and walked to his seat. I followed him and sat down next to him.
"I'd rather you be sitting on my lap." Judd whispered and I giggled, cheekily placing my hand on his upper thigh. I could see him squirming and I smiled. "You're going to pay for this." He added and in response I simply shrugged with a little smirk placed on my lips.

The lesson was boring and instead of paying attention I was sneakily flirting with Judd the whole time. We were at the back of the class so no one would notice us anyways, plus it wasn't like Mr Langley payed any attention to us.

Just before the bell rang I looked at Judd and our gaze interlocked, my heart began beating faster and I couldn't help but feel completely trapped in a trance, loosing myself in his eyes.