19: photos

When we reached Judd's room he dumped me on his bed and unravelled his towel from around me so that he could dry himself off. I lay face down on his bed and buried my face into his pillow, inhaling the musky smell of his cologne which lingered. My eyes closed and I let the images from the day run through my mind, I was glad that my head was turned into the pillow because that meant that Judd couldn't see my tears.

"I'm ordering takeaway in a second, chinese or Indian?" He asked in a gruff voice as he pulled on some grey sweatpants- leaving his shirt off to my enjoyment, "(Y/n)?" He asked when he noticed that I hadn't replied. I heard him nearing but I just dug my head into the pillow further.
"uM Chinese plea-Se." My voice cracked and gave it away immediately, with one swift move flipped me around and peered at my face.
"Why are you crying retarded faggot?" He sounded concern despite the little nickname he had for me.
"I'm- I've just ne-never been this happy..." At my reply his eyes became warm and a smile placed itself on his lips. I expected him to reply with something along the lines of 'that's gay' but he didn't and it made my cheeks go warm.

He was shirtless but nevertheless threw himself on top of me and wrapped himself around me in a cocoon-like manner. I giggled and snuggled into him, "I'm really hungry though so I'm just saying I'm going to have to grab the computer to order that takeaway." Judd whispered into my ear, it made goosebumps spread all along my arms and legs.
"I'm not too hungry so just a lil snack for me." I mumbled and looked up to see him smirking down at me.
"I've just decided I don't need to order anything, I've got a full course meal right here." He replied, I blushed and snuggled my head back into his chest, listening to his heartbeat to try and slow mine down.

We eventually moved into a more comfortable position, me sitting cross legged in between Judd's legs- which were spread. His head was placed in the crook of my neck and we scrolled through the menu for the takeaway place we had both agreed on, that alone had taken quite a while. "Are you sure you don't want anything else?" Judd asked me, as I had just chosen some spring rolls and he had picked out a whole meal for himself. I nodded and smiled. "And you're not going to ask me for some of mine?" He added, his eyebrow slightly raised. I shook my head and he let out a little sigh, clicking confirm on our order.

I turned around to face him and he looked me up and down, I was in one of his large T-shirts but had taken off my bikini top because otherwise it would soak through the shirt. My hands started fiddling with his hair and I styled it into a little ponytail, he didn't look impressed as I did it but when I giggled at the results he smiled briefly. He stared at me momentarily before pulling my face towards his, I instantly reacted and moved so that I was straddling him as we kissed. My heart was beating like a drum in my chest and my breathing sped up, he now had his hands wrapped around my lower half and pushed me close to him. It was getting more and more intense by the second and ran my hands along his torso, moving them slowly towards his crotch. I could see him getting worked up and it made me extra confident.

Just as I was about to put my hands down his sweatpants a knock at the door interrupted me, I noticed something hard pressing up against the inside of my thigh and I smirked cheekily. Judd grunted angrily and told me not to move, "Who is it?" He said, clearly pissed off that we had been interrupted.
"Leahhh! I got something to show you two!" I smiled at how pure her voice sounded, he told her to come in and I frowned, thinking about the fact that she'd see us in this position but I decided to push the anxiousness to the back of my head.
"What did you have to show us." Judd said calmly as Leah began opening the door.
"WOAH I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE FUC-" She exclaimed after briefly sticking her head around the door and then hiding it again.
"We weren't." I nervously interrupted her and  giggled awkwardly.
"Even though I wanted to be." Judd added with a smirk, leaving a peck on my cheek. A small adoring squeal erupted from Leah's mouth.
"Judd!" I laughed and playfully punched his shoulder. He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around me again, his head then turned back towards his sister, who was standing in his doorway gazing in our direction.

She then snapped back into reality and walked over to us, "Ok so at the party I was taking photos of everyone for an album that I wanted to make but I saw you two in the pool with the sunset and-"
"You are such a creep Leah Birch, I like it." Judd said with his usual monotone grunt, it had a sliver of amusement though.

Leah rolled her eyes and pulled out her camera, showing us the photos she took, I had to shuffle and had to turn my back to Judd but he went back to leaning his head on my shoulder to see. I couldn't deny it that they were all so beautiful, there was one in particular of us kissing that it took my breath away. I had goosebumps and I bit my lip to stop myself from crying again. In every photo I looked like I was in a serene bliss with him. "What do you think?"
"They look-"
"So fucking perfect." I finished Judd's sentence.