23: emotional rollercoaster

"I missed you too (Y/n)." Judd replied once we were a fair distance from the school, he rarely ever said my name- so when he did it kinda sounded special.
"Oh so I'm not a retarded faggot today, good to know, good to know." I smirked as we walked on the sidewalk, his arm was draped on my shoulders and I saw him roll his eyes. Before I could add anything he turned around to face me and we stopped dead in our tracks. There was a slightly cold breeze that tingled against my cheeks, it didn't look like it affected Judd though as he stood infront of me. There was a strange look in his eye and I couldn't tell if it was a confused one or a hurt one, either way I was sure something was up. 

"Why were you crying?"He asked, brushing a few strands of hair out of my face and tucking them behind my ear. I tilted my head but then took a deep sigh, I wish he hadn't seen that but now there was no point avoiding the question, it would only make him more curious. 
"This girl showed me a photo of you kissing another girl and told me it was taken yesterday, so I stormed out but then Julian followed me and told me that it was your ex girlfriend-"
"I'm going to tear the guts out of whoever showed you that and feed them to my racoons, wait no, I don't want them eating something so disgusting." Judd seethed through his teeth, I widened my eyes and slowly blinked, trying to process what he just said but then chuckled. 
"I mean I'd love to see her slowly bleed out on the floor as you beat her to death, but then were's the fun in it for me." I giggled, watching as a smirk broke out on his face. The main reason I said that was to lighten the mood, I knew Judd was more than angry. 
"And this is why you're the perfect girlfriend." Judd smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder once again as we proceeded to carry on our journey home.

We arrived at his house and I immediately sprinted up to his room, we had a little race every time we entered the Birch household, to avoid having awkward conversations with his parents, we'd see who could arrive first to his bedroom. Normally he'd always win, but today I was feeling extra sneaky, so without him realising, I took off my shoes as he unlocked the door- to save myself a split second of time. To my surprise it worked...

(Y/n) takes the lead with flying colours, shocking an unsuspecting Judd Birch! She makes her way to the stairs, what do you think commentator 2?
Well I gotta say today is looking like it's very much favouring (Y/n), I do have some hopes for Judd but he's still taking off his shoes!
You're right commentator 2
Thank you commentator 1-
OH MY GOD JUDD HAS LATCHED ONTO (Y/n)'S FOOT!!!
Commentator 1 I really don't think that's allowed!
But luckily she manages to shake him off and continue her way to the bedroom, WILL SHE MAKE IT....
SHE MAKES IT!!! WHAT A PERFORMANCE FROM (Y/n) (Y/L/N) TODAY!! JUDD STOOD NO CHANCE!

I throw myself onto his bed and snuggle myself comfortably into the sheets, his door slammed open and he stood in the entrance panting, I began laughing at the state he was in, he replied with a growl and entered, throwing himself next to me. "So have you decided somewhere to go this holiday." I cheesily grinned, he nodded and pulled out his Macbook from under the bed. He started it up and wrote in his password, he didn't really keep any secrets from me so we knew each others passwords etc. 

Suddenly I heard the sound of a drumbeat as a video started up, he slammed the laptop shut so quickly that I think he could've broken it if he wasn't being more careful. It took me a moment to process but then I burst out laughing and slammed a hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming as I laughed, Judd's face went bright red and he looked away so we couldn't make eye contact. "What was that then?" I asked with a cheeky grin once I had properly calmed down. He scratched the back of his neck and chuckled anxiously, I then grabbed his computer and placed it beside me as I climbed on top of him. 
"I was just-"
"Am I not enough for you? I didn't know you needed to go on por-" He put his hand over my mouth so that I could't finish my sentence. I pouted and kissed his hand softly. 
"I missed you...and it was late at night...uhhh...can we talk about something else it's embarrassing, plus I was just testing something out..."
"Testing what out?" I said with furrowed eyebrows. He suddenly went bright red again and I placed a small smile on my face, whatever he was testing out he was clearly too embarrassed to say and that just made this situation ten times more fun for me. 

I crossed my arms over my chest an looked him dead in the eye, "C'mon tell me, or I'll leave right now." My tone was stern, even though I didn't want to come off as cold. His face suddenly fell but then what concerned me was the fact it went back to its cold hard expression that he used around others. 
"Fucking leave then." He snapped back angrily, I did a double take, making sure if he was being serious or not, and it looked like he genuinely just told me to leave. I gave him a disgusted look and got off him, gathering up my things and making my way towards the door of his room. 
"Dickhead." I muttered as opened the door. 

I didn't even get to turn the hand as Judd yanked me back and threw me back on the bed, "Fine, I'll tell you, just don't leave." He said with an even angrier look on his face than before, I blinked a couple of times and nodded, slightly scared. "I was testing out to see if I could get aroused by something other than thinking of when I'm with you, don't you dare laugh."