18: trouble

Judd's voice was haunting, I opened my eyes to see him with an expression I've never seen before. It was pure rage, nothing else, but it was such a cold glare that it gave me goosebumps. The drunk idiot instantly let go of me and spun around to look at who had just spoken.

The guys face drained of all colour when he saw Judd standing there, "Hey look man I didn't mean any trouble." He slurred, Judd didn't looked phased though. Instead he took a step closer so that the guy would move away from me, his teeth were grinding against each other and he looked like he wanted to rip the guys head off clean.

I jumped into action as soon as Judd reached into his pocket and grabbed his pocket knife he always kept on him. "JUDD!" I cried out- immediately dashing to his side and grabbing the knife swiftly out of his hand, "Stop it, I don't want you to get hurt over an idiot that isn't even sober!" Images of Steph flickered through my head and I swallowed the lump in my throat. Judd looked down at me, his eyes glancing briefly at the scar that Steph had left on me, his next move was to quickly put his arm around my shoulders and walked me downstairs, leaving the guy there.

My heart was still pumping the adrenaline through my veins and I began shaking, "Did he hurt you?" Judd snapped, looking me up and down and checking for bruises. I shook my head and he relaxed a little, loosening up his shoulders a little.
"Thank you for coming when you did, I was so f-fucking scared." I stuttered a little and he flinched a little, he was still angry.

The music blared around us still and we were amongst a sea of drama students who were each absorbed my their own conversations. My eyes flickered to look around us and saw the sun setting out the window. I immediately grabbed Judd's hand and dragged him outside to the back garden, where people were beginning to get out of the pool. He was confused as to what I was doing, but I reached my hand out and pointed to the setting sun and the colours that it painted in the sky. "What you've never seen a sunset?" He said, his head still turned in the direction of the sky.

As soon as he turned his head round though I wrapped my arms around his neck and went on my tip toes, our lips met and sparks began to fly. He immediately wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me closer to him until our torsos were pressed against each other. It felt like I was in a dream and it made me forget about what that drunken idiot had done. The feeling that I experienced when I was around Judd was like a medicine- it cured any fear or anxiety that I had. I wanted that feeling all to myself, so that no one else could have it.

When we pulled away I blushed and I saw a small smile pass across his face. "That was so fucking gay." He murmured with a neutral face, but I could tell that he wanted to smile because the corner of his lips kept flickering up briefly.
"You really are one of a kind huh?" I replied, rolling my eyes and jumping into the pool, when I floated to the top I saw that Judd had taken off his clothes as well and was in his swimming trunks. I must've stared for too long because he chuckled darkly as he always did, I couldn't help it though because his torso was so  nicely toned it was like a models (even though I'd seen it before it was always a nice view).

In the corner of my eye I could see a group of girls glancing over at him and giggling, I stared right at them and put on my bitchiest face, when they finally noticed me glaring at them I indicated for them to turn around with my finger. They rolled their eyes but did it anyways.

Judd finally jumped in the pool and as he was floating up to the surface he grabbed me by my waist and scooped me up in his arms. I giggled as he looked down at me, "You're mine." He said in a completely serious tone, I nodded and beamed so widely that I think my face would've split apart.

For the first time ever Judd smiled, like a full toothy and pure smile which illuminated his face so beautifully and it didn't go away the moment it was on his face. It made my stomach do backflips and I think my pupils dilated like saucers, it really took my breath away. I would do anything to get it in a photo and treasure it, even though he'd probably hate it. "Please smile more, I love it so much." I whispered, placing my hand on his face and brushing away the hair that fell onto his face.

The romantic moment was ruined by him launching me out of his hands up in the air and into the water, I cried out but laughed when my head sprouted out of the water. "Don't be all gooey retarded faggot." He grumbled and I carried on laughing, but then splashed him. Judd grunted and squinted his eyes as the water hit his face, "I wouldn't have done that if I were you." He added.
"Or what Judd, what are you gunna do bout it?" I later on regretted saying that due to the fact that as soon as I had finished speaking, Judd surface diving down into the pool and grabbing my feet, I squealed and kicked my legs to try and get him off me but he didn't let go- he just yanked me down with him. I took a deep breath before going down and tried not to laugh.

We carried on playing around in the water like that for another hour or so until I got tired and he carried me out. It was freezing cold by the time we exited the pool so I was shivering like crazy. Judd quickly threw me my towel but instead of me catching it, it landed in the middle of the pool. "Nice throw idiot!" I called out laughing as I shivered violently, he grunted and rolled his eyes- unimpressed.

He then grabbed his towel and wrapped it around me tightly before lifting me up into his arms again and carrying me inside the house. Most of the guests had left and Leah was drunkenly cleaning up the house with help from a couple of her friends. When she looked up and saw us she let out an adoring squeal and pointed to my phone which was on the kitchen counter. "Judd can you pass me my phone as I don't have access to my arms right now." My arms were tucked in the towel, which was very inconvenient, but he complied and balanced the phone on my chest as he took me upstairs whilst he left a trail of water behind him.