12: New Boy

Judd had began picking up the habit of picking me up from every class, when I had questioned him about why he was doing that he simply replied, "Because I don't want you getting stabbed again faggot."

I was daydreaming about the kisses I had shared with Judd when I walked into Chemistry. He was sitting at the back with a smirk, I smiled and went to sit next to him at the back of the class. "How's your hip?" He asked, this was another thing he'd began doing- constantly asking how I was healing up. It warmed my chest knowing he cared.
"Almost fully healed!" I enthusiastically replied quietly so that Mr Langley didn't shout at us to shut up. A small smile appeared on his face but disappeared just as quick.

Soon I realized that I should be paying attention, so I got out my pen and began taking notes. Judd was restless for some reason though, his knee was jittering and he began drumming his fingers lightly on the table. His head would occasionally snap in my direction and he'd look at me for a while before turning his attention back towards the from, I kept seeing it in my peripheral vision.

"Hey everything alright?" I whispered, lacing his fingers in mine under the table. He let out a long breath and nodded without even making eye contact with me. I sighed because I knew that he wasn't fine and began to unbind our hands, but he grabbed my hand- not wanting me to let go. A small smile slipped onto my lips and my heart fluttered. I squeezed his hand and he did it back but softly as if he was afraid of hurting me.

Then everything went silent, so silent that you could definitely hear a pin drop. "Class this is our second new student of the year! Fancy that!" Langleys strong 'professor' voice attracted my attention immediately. My gaze was previously on Judds hair, I was noticing how his blue tips were fading and I was going to talk to him about letting me re-dye them, but I turned my head to the front to see who there was.

When I made eye contact with the new student my body froze up, I couldn't move and my breathing had completely stopped as well. My hand that was intertwined in Judds fell limp and I could feel all the color drain from my face. He noticed my reaction and frowned, unsure as to why I was acting like this.

"Now I hope you all make your new classmate Joe feel very welcome." His name echoed in my ears, I couldn't think clearly- I had so many thoughts running through my head, if I didn't keep my composure I was sure to faint.

"(Y/n), long time no see huh?" His voice.

"I said stop-Get off me!" I screamed, kicking my legs frantically to try and escape. He had me held down on the cold marble tiles. 
"Shut up slut."
"PLEASE JOE I BEG YOU GET OFF ME!" My voice cracked and I shrieked, tears leaking out of my eyes and my chest rising and falling shakily. His hand grabbed my thigh and began traveling up to my panties.

"Ah thats amazing, you already know someone! I'm sure that'll make the transition much easier." Langleys voice snapped me back to reality from that nightmare memory that I had repressed for so many months. Judd had began squeezing my hand tighter, a  mix between a concerned and angry look had sneaked its way onto his face.

When the bell rang I made sure that I was the first to leave that classroom, I stormed out and began making my way down the corridor in a flurry of emotions. "(Y/n)!" Judd called after me but I didn't stop. I walked out of the school doors and took a breath of fresh air.

In the meantime Judd had run in front of me and blocked my path. "What the fuck is wrong with you?-"
"Please get out of my way." I said with the calmest tone I could.
"Fuck no, don't be a bitch tell me what's wrong." I couldn't answer because my legs buckled when he finished his sentence.

He whisked me up in his arms and began storming towards his house, where he knew I'd feel more comfortable. I couldn't breath and my head was spinning, I could feel a panic attack starting which scared me even more. My breathing began quick and I began to sweat.

In a matter of minutes he arrived at his house and almost sprinted up the stairs to his room whilst carrying me. But I had no concept of what was going on, everything was spinning and I was overwhelmed.

He slammed the door to his bedroom shut and placed me on his bed. "(Y/n), what's your favorite tv show?" He asked me randomly, but with a strangely kind tone and expression. I had no idea what he meant but I began to try and think about what my favorite tv show was whilst I struggled to breathe.
"I-I-I d-do-don't know-w-" I choked, my mind totally blank.
"Ok What's your favorite thing to do?"
"B-Be w-with you." I stuttered out without thinking properly about what was coming out of my mouth, admittedly though I had already begun to be able to regain more control over my breathing.
"Hey you copied me," He was being very calm and collected, "Ok then why is it your favorite thing to do?"
"I'm safe when I'm with you." I replied instantly without even thinking about it again, there wasn't even a tremble in my words this time. He became quiet, as if that had completely taken him off guard. I shakily chuckled.

Him simply talking to me had calmed me down, my lips felt numb and my limbs felt all floppy. Judd was still frozen from what I had said. My face began to turn a bright shade of red and I placed my head in my hands, embarrassed.

There weren't many ways I could get out of this situation without it being insanely awkward the next day at school, would he stop picking me up from class? Would he stop holding my hand? Had I gone too far? But all my paranoid thoughts disappeared when he gently moved away the hands that covered my face and brought me into a sweet embrace. I buried my head in his chest and smelt the his signature musk which could definitely attract any girl, it made me feel safe.

He wrapped an arm around me and began stroking my head protectively, fiddling with my hair occasionally.

And just like that, I fell into a exhausted sleep.