37: Julian's friend

Julian smiled at us as we walked back towards the bus, I nodded and reassured him that everything had worked out just fine, but Judd suddenly pulled me in close and draped his arm around my shoulder again in a very protective manner. I glanced up at him just to see him wearing a proud expression on his face, sighing I accepted that I had been too easy to judge the situation the other day. I pinched his arm and he flinched losing the proud expression and leaving behind a very annoyed one. 

 Mr Langley was waiting by the bus flailing his arms around, beckoning us to hurry up. I slithered out of Judd's hold on my shoulders for the fifth time and jogged to grab the seat first next to the window. I sucessfully nabbed the spot but then watched as Judd trudged down the bus isle to get to me, he had his classic no one disturb me look but just as the grumpy teenager reached me a redhead that I immediately recognised as Tabitha, Julians bubbly friend, sprung up from her seat and called out his name. 

My eyes snapped in her direction as watched as Judd slowly turned around to see what she wanted to talk to him about, I felt my chest tighten a bit and lowkey I was pissed- I knew how she felt towards him and I hadn't like what she had said earlier. "Hey Judd, I was just wondering if you wanted to come sit next to me-"
"Tabitha." Julians voice was heard, he had said her name in a very cautious way- as if he were telling her to shut up and sit down, which was what I was going to do if he hadn't spoken first. I chose to stay quiet and see what would happen because I too was curious as to how Judd would reply. 
"If that's all you were going to say sit down." Judd said coldly, I was internally smirking, I didn't know if it was good or not that I liked it when he was cold with other girls- it was an overwhelming feeling of wanting him to myself. 
"Wait why?" She replied, looking awfully hurt. 

maybe cus you look like you've come out of a fryer with that fake tan of yours, I thought to myself and tried to muster my chuckles that almost came out of my mouth as a result,
"Tabitha will you sit down-" 
"I'm going to sit next to my girlfriend." Judd interrupted Julian and then carried walking down the isle, arriving finally to the seat next to me and sat down, leaving everyone quiet in surprise. Tabitha had turned red and awkwardly sat back down in her seat. I chuckled after seeing Julian face palm and leant my head on Judd's shoulder and then turned my head around to kiss it lightly. 

I could feel Judd look down at me so I turned my face up to face him just to see him smiling down at me, I knew that he was only smiling because no one could see him except for me and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. He pecked my lips and then turned his head forward again leaving me wanting more, I sighed happily but then suddenly felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. 

I wondered who it could be but when I looked a wave of confusion fell upon me, it was Tabitha that had requested to follow me on instagram. Without thinking twice I declined the request and tucked my phone back in my pocket. I wasn't about to become friends with someone like her, I knew the type of person she was and I didn't want to get involved. The fact that I had a scar on my hip due to a piece of trash that was jealous of me was enough, plus I was mature enough to know not to sink down to her level. 

We finally arrived at the science camp and dismounted the bus, Julian ditched his little posse and ran over to me and Judd, we were almost at the door of the dorms when he caught up to us. "Hey you guys! Wait up! Remember I'm in your dorm as well." Julian was out of breath after running for a couple of seconds which made me chuckle. 
"I wish you weren't" Judd replied rudely, which resulted in me hitting his arm, he winced and then grunted. 
"Don't be a dick Judd, Julian is one of my close friends."
"Don't worry about it (Y/n), I'm sorry about what happened with Tabitha, I told her not to mes with Judd." He looked down at the floor whilst we were walking but I assured him not to worry, in the end Judd's reply had made me so happy that I had forgotten all about what had happened. 

After entering out rooms we laid down our things and began unpacking, Judd had asked me if I needed a hand with my things but I politely declined. The truth was that I actually would've asked for his help but I remembered that I had his jumper and he didn't know about it, I was sure that if he found out that I had cried into his jumper last night whilst thinking about him he would've gotten angry, more than that it was embarrassing especially because I was the one who had angrily left him and ignored him without hearing the full story. Guilt still lingered so I had decided it was best to just unpack my things myself and then later on sneak his jumper back between his things so that he didn't notice. 

We were all chilling on our own separate beds, looking at our phones, when a knock on the door brought us all back to reality. Judd, whose bed was nearest to the door, stood up and opened the door, revealing Tabitha and a couple of other girls from her friendship group that were also probably sharing a room with her. "We just wanted to borrow (Y/n) quickly."
"Why?" Judd asked bluntly, not caring about how he spoke to these girls in front of him. I began thinking about all the possibilities as to why they would want to speak to me, but I couldn't think of one. Nevertheless I was curious like always so I wasn't going to let an opportunity like this pass. 
"I'll go with you girls, give me a second and I'll come." I stood up and trudged to where I had placed my shoes, shoving them roughly on each foot and not even bothering to do up the laces.

Before I left I placed a kiss on Judd's lips and flipped my hair over my shoulder, feeling Tabitha's eyes glaring at me whilst I did so made my blood pump faster with an overwhelming sense of power.