36: forceful talk

Judd never did reply to my message, instead when we were at the gas station taking a break he got off first and made his way off the coach and towards the gas station, I breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed. The tension in the air was so thick you could probably be able to cut it with a knife. I went over to Julian who had a little posse of people around him, I slithered in and he smiled at me, starting to introduce me to everyone. He tried his best to try and make me feel comfortable but this just wasn't my crowd of people, and what was worse is that this redhead girl called Tabitha brought up a subject that I hated.
"Judd's looking extra emo today, I love it." She twirled her hair around her finger and sighed as if she was his adoring fan, I scrunched up my face in a twisted disgusted expression- Julian noticed and mouthed to me to ignore it. 
"Tabitha you only have eyes for him! Go get him girl!" A brown haired girl called Nina replied, their behaviour was really getting on my nerves and I wasn't sure how much I could take of this. 
"I would but I heard he has a girlfriend, or at least that's what he told me." My face dropped, suddenly it was hard to breathe, Julian instantly looked at me but I signalled that I was going to the toilet quickly, I was glad the girls didn't pay much attention to me as I left. The toilet was a shitty single uni-sex gas station one and was currently occupied so I waited outside patiently, but my bladder was bursting, despite the fact that I used the toilet excuse to get away from those girls I actually needed to go. 

I waited another minute until desperately knocking on the door. "Hey! I'm sorry but I'm bursting and my coach leaves in a couple of minute!" I shouted, it was embarrassing but the coach was really about to leave. Suddenly the door opened and I was pulled inside by an arm. As soon as I was inside the door was locked behind me, Judd was right in front of me, pinning my against the door with one hand firmly on my shoulder. I couldn't make eye-contact with him so I fixed my gaze on the floor. He noticed my actions and lifted my head up to face him with his other hand. 
"We need to talk."
"Get off me!"
"NO! NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME." He shouted at me, I winced but nodded- slightly scared but strangely aroused. 

He took a moment to think of the right words to use, his thinking face was cute but I batted that thought to the back of my head as I focused on what was going on, "Why did you say that?" He asked me with a slightly angry look on his face. 
"I could ask you the same question."
"I never said you could talk." He seethed through his teeth, venom dripping off his every word. I widened my eyes, swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded once again. 
"I'm guessing you heard my conversation with Mckay? I should've known for fucks sake. But you obviously didn't hear all of the conversation and left after you heard what I said at the beginning am I correct?" He said with a rather aggressive tone of voice, "Well if you hadn't acted like a child and had heard me out you would've learnt that after that told him that I confirmed that we were dating, you should've seen the look on that guys face, fucking idiot." My heart fluttered at his words and I could feel my limbs melting to his touch. 

"I'm s-s-sorry...I thought- I was just-" I stuttered, not noticing the tears that were spilling onto my cheeks. He immediately pulled me into a soft embrace, he began running his hands through my wavy hair. 
"Never scare me like that again when I got home none of your stuff was there it was like a nightmare, I can't bare to have you ignore me like that." Judd's voice was now his soft one that he always used with me and it comforted me instantly. 
"I missed you..." I sniffled, digging my head into his shoulder and gripping onto him. I had got so used to seeing him everyday that even one night made it feel like I hadn't seen him in forever. 
"Let's get back to the-" I cut him off by slamming my lips onto his, he suddenly began gripping onto my waist, tightening his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to him so that our bodies were pressed together. 

His hands began to roam and it travelled up my thigh but I slapped it away, he grunted and pulled my hair back so that my neck was exposed and began kissing roughly on every part of it trying to find my sweet spot. Suddenly he found it a small gasping moan left my lips, I could feel him smirking and began attacking that spot. I was squirming, I had to admit that it wasn't enough for me to just do this and my hands began unbuckling his belt, just as I was reaching down into his boxers a knock on the door made us snap out of our intense makeout session. 

"(Y/n)? Everyones looking for you I know you're in there." Julians voice echoed from the other side of the door and I took a deep breath- I couldn't really do anything else because Judd then unlocked the door and revealed our position. I pulled down my shirt and sorted out my hair whilst Julian was staring at me with wide incredulous eyes. 
"Don't stare at her like that." Judd snapped angrily, grabbing me and shoving me behind him protectively. 
"I'd do up my fly and buckle up my belt if I were you." Julian chuckled, ignoring Judd's angry words, looking him up and down before turning around and walking back in the direction of the coach. 

"Guess we'd better get going then." I muttered with a smile on my face before grabbing Judd's hand and following Julian.