25: petty

"You ended up sleeping the whole fucking flight!" I laughed as me and Judd got off the plane, I quickly turned around to say bye to Tae but he seemed to have disappeared, a pang of sadness ran through me but I shrugged it off. Judd looked confused and asked me why I was turning around, I told him not to worry and we proceeded to go and get our luggage. 

I couldn't believe where we were and whilst we were in the cab to go to the hotel we were staying at, which had an amazing view of the coastline, I stared at the scenery- entranced by everything that I was seeing. Judd had his hand on my thigh and would occasionally squeeze when he wanted to show me something. 

The window was a little bit open so a light breeze would occasionally blow in and mess up my hair, which made Judd chuckle. For some reason though he was constantly flickering his gaze towards his phone, as if he wasn't actually here with me. I would bite my lip whenever he looked at me and then immediately back at the screen. "What are you up to?" I asked curiously, trying to peer over his shoulder with a small cheeky smile, but he shrugged me off and quickly switched off his phone suspiciously. 
"Mind your own business." He snapped rudely, I did a double take and then slapped his hand, that was holding my thigh, off me. I turned around and showed my back to him, I had a million questions running through my head, one of them was if he was cheating on me- but I was sure that wasn't the case. 

My gaze flickered back to him, just to see him smiling down at his phone as he typed away, I sighed and tried to not think about it too much, but that just made me think about it more. I was trying to convince myself that he was probably looking up places to go eat or messaging one of his boys, but for some reason I just couldn't manage to convince myself. It was a gut feeling that was so strong I couldn't ignore it.

The overthinking that followed made me ten times more angry, whilst I bit my nails anxiously I tried to distract myself by looking out of the car window again. Just as I was about to say something rude to Judd, I received a text. The small buzz that my phone made frightened me momentarily but I quickly pulled it out to see if it was Judd who was perhaps too shy to bloody apologise to me, it pissed me off that recently he put his pride first instead of how perhaps I was feeling. 

Tae ;D : hey sorry I could't say bye properly I had to run off to get a taxi :(

I smiled, some warmth returning back to me as I read his message. Tae was quite the opposite to Judd, he told me he didn't care what others thought about him and that I should behave and do whatever I feel like doing. Which is something Judd has never told me. 

 T-dawg, don't worry about it, hope you arrive safely at that cool hotel you were telling me about. 

I sent the message and quickly put back on my music to drown out the sound of the car engine whirring. 

When we finally arrived at the hotel it was massive, it looked like it was looming over me as we  walked in. Judd had helped me get my luggage out of the car but I didn't let him put his arm around my shoulders as we walked in, just because I wanted him to apologise properly. I thought about how petty I was being for a moment then shrugged it off and  continued walking in. When we got to our room I threw myself on the bed and took a moment to relax. Judd went to the bathroom quickly and then walked out and sat next to me. "Hey retarded faggot can you stop being so cold towards me, I didn't want you to see what I was looking at for a reason." His voice was stern, instead of soft. Maybe I had it wrong the whole time and he actually had something nice planned for me. 
"Care to explain?" I replied, sitting up properly and crossing my legs. 
"I was replying to someone and I didn't want you to get the wrong idea."
"Do you think of me as such a pyscho bitch? That I wouldn't trust you even if you explained it to me?" I asked, I realised how hurt my voice sounded and took a deep breath, pulling myself back together. 
"It was a girl, happy? Now would you let me fucking explain if I showed you the messages? No. I'm sure you wouldn't." That was harsh. And unexpected. 
"What the fuck Judd? No seriously, what the fuck?!" I shouted, trying to stay composed. 
"Wait (Y/n)!-"
"I'm going to the pool, don't follow me." I snapped, grabbing my bikini out of my bag and my phone. 

The door behind me slammed shut as I walked to the elevator, I was gnawing the inside of my cheek so much that I began to taste blood. I just wanted to sit in a corner and cry, but instead I decided I was just going to push it to the back of my head and do something to distract myself a little. Going to the hotel swimming pool sounded like a great option when I was fighting with Judd, but now it had lost its appeal as I noticed how many people were playing in it. 

My cheeks suddenly felt wet, that was when I realised how much I was crying. Half of me wanted to run back to Judd and listen to what he had to say, whilst the other half never wanted to speak to him again. I was walking in the lobby with my head down when I accidentally bumped into someone. 

"S-Sorry!" I exclaimed, not seeing who it was. 

"(Y/n)?"