44: Julian's little mission

"Make his pockets hurt, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!" Julian sang when I told him about the money that Judd had sent me, I laughed at his reaction as we walked into the mall. The atmosphere was nice and we were both laughing and joking around about nothing in particular, I would occasionally tell Julian about the stuff Judd was into just to annoy him- his reactions were over the top funny. 
"AND THEN he tied up my legs and-"
"STOP IT STOP IT AHHHHHH LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"Julian screamed, attracting the attention of passers by. They looked at us weirdly but then carried on walking because I would stare right back at them threateningly. Julian nudged me and told me to stop doing that because they would probably kick us out of the mall if I started a fight here, I chuckled at his little remark but agreed that it was best not to cause any sort of fuss. 

We began going from shop to shop, trying on outfits and making fools out of ourselves in front of the workers. I had found a couple of shirts that I liked but after looking at the price I decided it was best not, and it wasn't like I could steal them because they had the security tag on them. We left the shop and I was feeling a bit gloomy but Julian then pointed to an expensive lingerie shop and I widened my eyes, I felt my cheeks heat up- I wasn't easily embarrassed but thinking about what Judd would do to me if I wore any of the lingerie in that shop would make anyone blush. "Julian I can't buy anything from there, do you know the things Judd would-"
"For the last fucking time I don't want to hear about that shit! Now go in and try on some stuff, or I'll pick it out for you." He snapped, almost shoving his fingers into his ears to prevent him from hearing what me and Judd do together. 

"You do it. I can't do it." I handed him my debit card defeatedly and it looked like his eyes were glistening with joy. I knew Julian was going to be the best person for this task, but knowing him he would give me the debit card without any money left on it. 
"You're going to wear what I buy you immediately so that when you get home you'll already have it on-" I interrupted him because otherwise I would really reconsider even getting more lingerie. I had a few fancy lacy panties at home but Judd had mostly ripped them because of how ferocious and impatient he'd get. 

"JuSt Go AnD FuCKiNG BuY iT BefOrE i ReGrEt GiVIng YoU my CaRD!" My voice cracked quite a few times in that sentence but I meant it, I began thinking of the atrocities that Julian would buy and almost began sweating on the spot. 
"You haven't let go of the card yet ms girl." He looked down at our hands and I noticed I was still holding on tightly to the card, it was if we were having a tug of war over it. Reluctantly I finally let it go and Julian smiled at me before asking me my measurements. After telling him my sizes I watched him basically skip into the lingerie store. 

I decided to sit on a bench nearby and wait for my best friend to come out, I began thinking of when I beat up Tabitha, that made me smile. Just the thought of when I was pummelling her face into the glazed wooden floor now gave me satisfaction.  Julian was taking a rather long time in the shop and I began to worry, I could just picture him marvelling at all the things he could buy me with the money on that card. Knowing him he'd probably buy something for himself as well. 

When he did eventually come out of that damned shop he had a couple of cute little bags with the logo of the lingerie store on it.  He didn't hand them to me though, instead he grabbed me and pulled me to the mall's toilets. "Ok, when you get in take off your granny panties and put on these beauties- No PEAKING!" He slapped away my curious hands and I nodded and walked into the toilet, closing the door behind me, locking it and opening the bags that were given to me. 

My jaw almost hit the floor when I saw what he had got me, inside the small bag was a lacy black bra, some very transparent lacy underwear that had black garters hanging from the panties along with thigh high stockings to attach them to. (a/n- look up garters and you'll understand what it looks like) I smiled cheekily, knowing Julian was probably going to enjoy the fact that he knew that I was going to be embarrassed by this. So I had to be confident and stripped before putting on the black lingerie. 

The only problem was going to be that you could see the lingerie that I was wearing, or at least the garters because I had decided very smartly to wear a skirt today. I looked at myself in the mirror of the bathroom and decided to be a tease so I took a photo in the mirror of me bending over where you could clearly see the lingerie I was wearing and sent it to Judd. 

After doing so I gathered my things and put on my skirt and my shirt before exiting the bathroom. Julian looked me up and down and slapped a hand on his mouth with a huge smile on his face. "Hello?! I didn't think you'd actually put it on!" He exclaimed, I did a little twirl and gave him an innocent smile, he clapped and giggled. I felt a little buzz come from my pocket and I gave Julian a cheeky grin. He rolled his eyes and told me it was fine to check my phone. When I opened it I saw the text from Judd: 

Come home now.