45: Consequences

(A/n- lord have mercy on me, I'm going into extreme detail for this one so I'm warning y'all beforehand. I'm going all out...so...enjoy?) 

Julian drove me home and I got out of the car with my legs almost freezing off, when we were still at the mall a lot of old men would look me up and down which made me very uncomfortable but I ignored it and if they would come near me Julian would look at them with a death stare which drove them away from me. I thanked him every time but he'd just smirk at me. Before he could leave though I turned around and handed him one of my little bags that I had bought for him, he widened his eyes and grabbed it, opening it before letting out a reasonably loud scream. "Ms (Y/n) you did not just get me lube you actual whore!" I let out a hysterical evil laugh and bent over laughing, when I finished my little fit Julian looked at me unimpressed and threw the little bag back before driving off with a fake annoyed expression on his face. I smiled proudly and grabbed the bag, shoving it between the other little things I had bought. 

When I arrived at the door I didn't even have to knock at the door because Judd had already opened it. I widened my eyes but didn't have time to process anything because he whisked me off my feet and ran up the stairs with me in his arms. When we got to his room he put me down and sat on his bed in a sort of alpha position with his legs slightly spread. He looked me up and down and then said, "Strip." I smirked and began taking off my clothes, beginning with my skirt that tumbled to the floor. Then I took off my shirt slowly just to tease him. Judd looked so impatient so I decided to make the most of it. 

My hands travelled down my body and I grabbed the string of the garter and pulled it before letting it go and feeling the snap of it hitting my thigh harshly, it didn't hurt but it made Judd looked even more excited. 
"Get down on all fours." He commanded, I did as I was told and got down on all floors, arching my back slightly, "Now come to daddy." He ordered, I widened my eyes but nevertheless did as I was told and started crawling towards him slowly. 

I ended up crawling up between his legs and nuzzled my face in his crotch, feeling something becoming bigger in his boxers. He flinched at the contact so I took advantage of the situation to unzip his black jeans with my teeth, before I could go any further Judd grabbed my hair and pulled it back so that I was looking up and facing him. "Make sure to take it all." He had a lustful fire burning in his eyes and it worried me a little. It wasn't an unusual thing for me to go down on him but tonight it was different, it felt like we were doing some sort of play which excited me even more. 

Nodding, he let go of my hair and let me do what I had become quite good at doing. I was going to make sure tonight I did it extra well. Pulling down his boxers it revealed his already quite erect member, I placed my tongue at the tip and began swirling it around in a circular motion before grabbing it and licking the length to stimulate it a bit more. I then began taking it into my mouth. Judd let out low pitched moans, I could tell he was enjoying it more than usual. 

Suddenly before I could even do anything more he took himself out of my mouth and grabbed my by my waist, throwing me onto the bed harshly. He took off his shirt and removed my bra as well before kissing in between my breasts and leaving quite a few hickeys whilst he was doing so. But before I could properly process what he was about to do he grabbed my panties and moved them to the side, making sure his fingers could get in easily. I let out a rather loud moan and Judd shoved the fingers of his other unoccupied hand into my mouth. "Shhhh, as much as I want to hear your voice right now you've got to control your voice for daddy ok?" I nodded and slightly bit down on his fingers which sent visible shivers through him.  

Without any warning he ripped my panties, unbuckled my garters and inserted his member, beginning to thrust desperately. I bit down on his fingers to avoid my voice escaping, this just seemed to make him even more excited though and he began going harder and faster. I felt my whole body shiver with pleasure and Judd let out a small moan, "You're clenching down on me so hard right now." He said in a low whisper, I began breathing heavily because whenever he whispered in my ear it turned me on even more. 

He continued thrusting into me but with in quicker strokes that I felt him in my stomach, he grabbed my hands suddenly and put them above my head. I could do nothing else but feel him but then he pressed on my stomach whilst still inside me and I let out a strong moan before slapping a hand on my mouth in embarrassment. Judd didn't seem to care how loud I had just been and carried on as if nothing had happened.

I could feel myself climax all of a sudden but before I could process anything I felt something warm fill up my insides. My eyes widened in realisation, Judd looked satisfied and pulled out. I looked down and sighed in relief to see that he had put on a condom before inserting me. 
"You think I'm that stupid to go raw when you look this good?" He whispered before dropping next to me and grabbing my waist so that I was pressed up against him. I turned around and snuggled into his bare chest.