Chapter 3: You, again?

Y/N POV
It's the dragon trapper from before.... Eret?
-Oh, you again? I say unamused. I'm not surprised Hiccup would choose these trappers' boat, since those are the only ones we knew had contact with Drago.
Suddenly skullcrusher lands on the boat with a loud thud.
-Enough! Stoick says.
- well, didn't you just pick the wrong ship to land on! I'm Eret, son of Eret! Eret says, but the last part with Stoick's hand over his face.
I laugh at him. He stumbles backwards and gets the end of Gobber's axe in his head making him fall, and just as he's about to stand up, Grump lays his heavy upper body on his. I laugh and almost fall backwards, but d/n catches me and helps me stand back up.
As he lays there, and is irritated and mutters swearwords, I sit down beside him and reach down to his face.
-How's life as a dragon trapper now, eh? I ask. He growls and I stand back up.
-Anyone else? Gobber asks the trappers. The gang walks up behind them, making threatening gestures at them.
-Didn't think so, I say and lean onto Grump.
-You! Stoick says and turns to Hiccup.
-We're going home! Stoick says.
-No, Hiccup says.
-Of ALL the irresponsible- I'm trying to stop a war, and protect our dragons! How is that irresponsible!? Hiccup cuts off his father.
-Because WAR is what he wants! Stoick shouts. I see Hiccup clench his jaw. I let out a breath I didn't know I held. Stoick sighs.
- Years ago, there was a great gathering of chiefs to discuss the dragon threat we all faced, he says. I look at Snotlout who only shrugs.
-Until a stranger, from a strange land came in. His body was scarred and he had a cloak of dragon skin. He carried no weapon, and spoke softly, saying that he, Drago Bludvist, was a man of the people, devoted to freeing mankind from the threat of the dragons. He claimed that he alone could control the dragons, and that he alone could keep us safe, if... we chose to bow down and follow him.... Stoick tells us. Fishlegs and Snotlout bursts out laughing, the twins laugh and says that it's stupid, and I chuckle.
-Aye, we laughed too... Until he wrapped himself in his cloak and cried that: see how well you do without me. The roof burst down in flames, and from it, armored dragons burning the whole place down to the ground... I... Was the only one who survived... He continues. We all share worried glances.
-Men who kill without reason, can't be reasoned WITH. Stoick tries to talk some sense into Hiccup.
-Maybe, Hiccup says and walks to Toothless.
-Hiccup! Stoick warns.
-I'm still going to try, Hiccup says and hops onto Toothless.
-This is what I'm good at. And if I could change your mind, then I can change his too, Hiccup says. Astrid nods and Stoick shakes his head. Hiccup looks at us and nods before flying off. Astrid is on her way towards Stormfly, but Stoick stops her.
-No, he says.
-But Hiccup...! She insists.
-I will go find him. You and the others will fly back to Berk... He says as he mounts Skullcrusher.
I see from beside me, how Ruffnut lays down and flirts with Eret.
-Ruffnut, stop flirting with the enemy, I say and laugh as I walk to d/n and mount them.
-Ruffnut, C'mon! I say when she doesn't stop. She kisses her hand and forces it into Eret's face. I laugh at his disgusted face as I lift from the boat with Astrid and we fly towards Berk.

After a while I hear Astrid grunt.
-You know what? No! She says and land at a random ice block in the middle of the ocean. I look at The others and shrug and I follow her.
-I can't go back to Berk! What if they've been captured? Astrid asks.
-Yeah, I don't think that would happen, I say.
-Hiccup knows what he's doing.
-So? We're just gonna go home and accept that they may be captured? Astrid asks in distress.
-Oh Eret, son of Eret! He is the love of my life! He was so perfeeect! Ruffnut cries.
-But baby, I grew out my facial hair for you! Snotlout says, making me disgusted.
-Me too, Fishlegs says and they both touch their chins. I scrunch my nose and make barfing gestures.
-Ew, you're gross, I say and push Snotlout a bit.
-Hey! Snotlout says.
-We need to go after them, Astrid says.
-But... Stoick said- it doesn't matter what he said, if they've all been captured! Astrid cuts Snotlout off.
-Fair point, I say and smile at my friend. Snotlout looks at me.
-Why do you never take my side? He asks and pouts like a baby.
-Because you're right, but she has a better point, I say.
-C'mon guys! Let's go! Astrid says as we fly away with our dragons, back towards the dragon trappers' boat.

When we spot the boat we can hear someone yell out stuff angrily.
-We have to go back! We have nowhere to go, nothing to sell and no heads to call ours! We need to find some dragons and we need to find them fast! It's Eret. Astrid dives down and Stormfly grabs Eret in her claws.
-Be careful what you wish for! Astrid taunts. Eret spots me from the back of my dragon. I wave my hand teasingly at him. Nets gets thrown at us, but our dragons quickly fly out of the shooting range of those net throwers.
-You again!? He asks. I smile.
-Is that any way to treat your guests? I ask.
-Can he ride with me? Can he? Can he? Ruffnut says and reaches out for Eret.
-Ewww! Tuffnut says and lead their dragon away from Eret. I fly down to his level and lean towards him.
-Your gonna show us the way to Drago, I say.
-And help dragon riders sneak into Drago's camp? Just kill me now! Eret says and stop struggling and just hangs
-That could be arranged. Stormfly, drop! Astrid says. Eret has no time to react over what she said before he's falling towards the ice cold water.
-Good Girl! Astrid says. I look at Astrid and raise one eyebrow. She nods.
-Ok, d/n, fetch! I say. D/n becomes immediately alert and dives down towards the screaming man.
-Alright! I'll take you to Drago! He says right before D/n catches him before he hits the waters cold surface.
-Works Everytime, I say and lean back a bit.
Eret grunts. I lean down so I could see him better.
-You know what? This look kinda suits you, I say and smirk evilly at him.
-Ahahaha.... Eret laughs sarcastically.
-Just, Don't drop me again... he says, suddenly scared. What did that come from? I sit back up and look towards Astrid.
-She won't, unless you don't show us to Drago. Then we'll have a problem, Astrid says.
-Fine! Just keep flying north, Eret says.
-See? That wasn't so hard, Astrid says.

After a while of flying, everyone becomes quiet and bored.
-Ugh, aren't we there yet? Snotlout whines.
-Well, we certainly won't be there faster because of your whining, I say and put my face in my hands.
-So your the mighty dragon riders eh? Eret asks from under me.
-You Don't seem so tough. You're all just kids! Eret says and laugh. Kids....?
-Uh oh, Tuffnut says. Kids...?!
-She's gonna freak! Fishlegs says.
-This is gonna be good! Snotlout says and laughs.
-Excuse me... did you say kids? I ask, just slightly irritated.
-Yeah. When it comes down to it, you don't know what you're doing half of the time, Eret says with a bit more confidence.
-ok, mhmm.... I say and sit straight up, rubbing my temples.
-But as far as I can see it, We're the ones with the dragons. I'm the one with the dragon that's keeping you alive. If I didn't know what I was doing, why would I do it!? Hmm!? I ask, standing up in the feet holders of my saddle.
-I've been needing to look after these dumbasses for all of my life, because I've always been the oldest! I say and point to my friends.
-Hey! Snotlout and the twins says in unison.
-I've been needing to grow up years before they did, just because I'm the oldest! So tell me Eret, son of Eret, how I'm still a kid? I say. The man that was so cocky seems to finally have quiet down.
-Hmmm? No answer? Afraid to fall? I say. My face was probably redder than after a snow storm.
-Please! Don't drop me! Eret says and clings onto my dragons claws.
-That's What I thought... I say and sit down harshly back onto the saddle, making d/n squeak in surprise. I sigh.
-I'm sorry girl/boy... I say and pet them on the top of their head.
-Thor, you guys are tense! Eret says.
-Hmm, wonder why... Astrid says sarcastically and the boys laugh.