Chapter 9

[*What you missed from last chapter if you didn't read: Remus is insecure about his scars, thinking they're ugly, they constantly remind him of what happened. But Sirius kisses them and tells him that they're beautiful.*]

-----

Remus stretched, rubbing his eyes. Only when he felt someone stretching beside him did his eyes open and memories start flooding through. He turned pink. Oh my god oh my god oh my-

"Good morning," Sirius smiled sleepily, stretching his arms behind his head, exposing his naked chest.

Rubbing his face, Remus couldn't keep the smile off his face. "Good morning. How did you sleep?"

Sirius flipped over onto his stomach, the bottom half of his body covered by the sheets. "Was sleep an option after that?"

Remus chuckled, still having trouble believing what had happened. "So... we really..."
"Congratulations, Lupin, you are no longer a virgin!" Sirius smirked, tracing a thin scar along Remus' shoulder.

Following his hand with his eyes, Remus smiled. "Was that your... first time... too?"

Screwing up his face, Sirius tried to rack his memory. "Uhh... I'm not sure,"

Remus raised his eyebrows sceptically. "You're not sure?"

"Hey, I've gotten drunk at a lot of parties, okay?" Sirius defended. "But," he smiled, lying down so that his face was millimetres away from Remus'. "This time - first of all being the only time I can actually remember-"

Remus laughed, rolling his eyes.

"-but, also," Sirius held Remus' hand, stroking it with his thumb, smiling softly. "It feels like the first time because I'm doing it with someone I love,"

Remus smiled.

"I love you, Remus,"

"I love you too," he stroked Sirius' chest, staring lovingly into his eyes. He ruffled his hair, causing the two to break out in laughter. Sirius climbed on top of Remus, ruffling his hair as he tried to fight him off, both gasping for breath in between fits of laughter.

Suddenly Remus stopped. "Wait,"

Not getting the hint, Sirius continued trying to tickle him. "You don't get out of it that easi-"

"No," Remus looked to the side then back at Sirius, listening. "Did you hear that?"

Both were quiet, and eventually, they heard the noise again.

Somebody was downstairs.

Sirius' eyes widened. "Who is that?" he whispered.

Before Remus could answer, the person downstairs spoke.

"Remuz are yo- are you woke... wake yet?" More banging from downstairs.

"Fuck, it's my dad," Remus hissed, scrambling to find his clothes.

"I thought he was on a fishing trip!" Sirius hissed back, pulling on his jeans.

Baffled, Remus shrugged. "So did I,"