Chapter 44

"Sirius, are you ready?" Remus called.

Sirius' footsteps thumped down the corridor. "I'm coming! I just can't find my- geez, where the hell is it?!"

"Can't find what?" Remus turned on the sink, soaking Harry's lunch dishes.

Sirius appeared in the living room looking bothered. "My wallet. Have you seen it?"

Looking around, Remus shook his head. "Sorry, love, I've no idea what you've done with it. But you better hurry or you're going to be late,"

"I know, I know," Sirius muttered. He glanced at Remus' watch. "Agh, blast it. I've got to go," he kissed Remus on the cheek and walked over to Harry's high chair, patting his head. "I love you both, see you tonight!"

"See you," Remus watched as Sirius jogged down the corridor, closing the door behind him.

"Where Padput?" Harry asked, looking around.

Remus sat down on the seat next to him. "Padput went to work, I'm afraid,"

Harry stuck out his bottom lip. "See Padput?"

"Uh..." Remus rubbed his mouth. "Maybe not right now. He'll be home tonight, though,"

"Tonight," Harry scrunched up his face. "See Wemy?"

"I'm right here," Remus smiled. "Wemy's here,"

Harry extended his short, chubby arm in attempt to grab Remus' face.

Chuckling, Remus bent down and leant forwards, and Harry grabbed his nose and pushed his face around. "Ow," Remus squinted, his voice all nasally from Harry's hand still around his nose. "You're quite a bully, aren't you?"