Fanart by Yours Truly

Unfortunately I have been struck with the ill and the overwhelming school work, but I drew fanart instead! This is of the scene in Chapter 14 that started the uwu cult (if you don't know what I'm talking about.... good)

"That's cute, Lupin. Truly." Laughing, Sirius kissed Remus' hand. "Welcome to the rich life, try not to get sucked into their elitist lifestyle."

An old man looked at the couple, mortified.

With one last scowl at him, Sirius led Remus to the next hall, not letting go of his hand.

(Click for higher resolution and full images)

It's not perfect, I know lmao, but I did my best I could with a smashing headache, puffy eyes and a dripping nose. 

If you aren't completely repulsed by my drawings and you'd like to see how I envisioned any other scenes, let me know? I'm open to drawing some more things if you like them! I sketch our lads all the time because... gay. And they're beautiful so why wouldn't I.

Anyway, y'all don't want to hear about me - I try not to post anything other than the story because you guys didn't come here to listen to me talk, you came for Wolfstar! And I promise I'll get back to it ASAP. But accept this fanart in the meantime!

Your comments mean everything to me, at this point I've memorised many of your usernames (there are so many bloody hilarious ones oml you guys are great) by reading through who has voted, added me to a list, commented, etc. Thank you for being so supportive and hilarious!!

Sincerely,

WalkingOutOfTime.