1 🤩

Lara's POV
People were laughing and dancing like crazy. I was busy playing beer pong with Jeff when I saw Clay Jensen of all people walking around the house. "No shit, dude Clay's here." That caused Jeff to lose focus and unfortunately lose. The way into the house was a fight. There were people everywhere.

As I got closer I saw Kat, Clay and a girl I have never seen before standing in between Kat and Clay. She has long dark brown hair and from behind she looked quite pretty. "Hey guys !" Kat turned towards me and pulled me into a bear hug. Damn I love this girl. Cannot believe she is leaving us. "Lara come on I have to introduce you to Hannah Baker, she's the new girl, right next to our buddy Clay." Giving him a bright smile he just laughed. "Hi, I'm Lara Hastings, nice to meet you." The girl pushed some hair behind her ear and smile towards me. "Hi, I'm Hannah Baker, nice to meet you to." Giving Clay a high five I turned myself back to the two girls by my side. "Hannah, listen to me if you ever and I mean ever need anything just go to Lara. She'll handle it for you." Nodding my head with every word I could start to feel the alcohol taking control of me. That meant that the fun is about to get started. "I got your back, Hannah Baker."

That was my last words to her that night and now Hannah Baker killed herself and I'm one of the reasons why.

Kat's POV

I watched as Lara dissapeared into the madness that was my house. Looking at Hannah I saw the look she gave her and I knew what she was thinking. "Yes my dear that girl is the IT girl of Liberty High. Don't forget the bitch and mean girl. Please stay on her good side. It is beneficial for you."

Taking a sip of my drink Clay nodded with his head. "Trust her Hannah, Lara can be a very great person but she can become your worst enemy." Hannah looked at us as if we were going crazy. Across the room she was making out with the one and only Montgomery de la Cruz. "See that, he's her boyfriend. She would do anything for him and he'll do anything for her. He is a bully Hannah and she can be one also, with some bad anger issues and I guess that's why they work so well." Clay tought about it for a second and nod to agree with me. Hannah Baker don't mess with Lara Hastings.