19 🌋

Lara's POV

Monty had to get six stitches. When he came back Trudie and I were laughing about her attemps to get doctor Rivers attention. He walked straight up to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you."

He pulled back gave me a quick kiss and responded with "I love you too." He had this way that always got me to smile whenever he said those words. Made me forget about my other problems. I said goodbye too Trudie and we took of to my house.

 I said goodbye too Trudie and we took of to my house

Hastings living room 🛋

"You want something to eat ? I was going to make me something but then you showed up so I feel like just ordering in." He nods and flops down onto the couch. I grab the phone and order some Chinese food. Then I go and cuddle into his side while he is watching some football game.

Two hours later we are finished eating and the tv long forgotten. We just lie and make out. The first time in months we can just be together. He pulls me onto of him. This causes me to straddle his waist. I lean down and kiss him first sweet and then it because urgent.

His hands move down my waist untill they reached my ass. With one movement he flipped us over. He pulls his shirt off. The sight off him shirtless never gets old. He starts kissing my neck moving down and tugging at my shirt. I pull it off leaving me in my bra. He makes sure he gives my chest extra attention.

One thing leads to another and lets just say it was a well needed exercise. We lay there for a couple off minutes. Me drawing patterns on his chest while he plays with my hair. "Is your mom not coming home ?" I sigh. I learned in the past years. When she is angry at father she works and works. When she is stressed she works. She is a basic workaholic. "I don't think she'll be home tonight. Probably working her ass off again."

He nods and continues to play with my hair. I think about all of tonight. I took my attention off Hannah and her stupid tapes. I'll have to tell Monty about them. If he hears from someone els. It will be really really bad. "Babe I want to go and take a shower. So you can watch your football and then meet me in my room." I stand up with little effort and wrap the blanket around my naked body.

Walking away I can feel him stare at me so I turn back and gives him a wink. The water of the shower takes me back to what Tyler said. If Clay finished with Zach that means he is onto Ryan next.

Hannah's POV

Ryan. This is your part in my death. The death of something I loved so much. You took it from me and destroyed it. When my mom told me that I needed a hobby I was thrilled to have found this poetry group.

There I met you. The guy who told me to write with my soul not my heart. You were a great friend and writer. Maybe to good of a writer. Your magazine meant everything no matter the cost of other people's feelings. It cost me my life at the end.

When Mrs. Reese first  started reading my poem aloud. It didn't sound like mine. I think because I was so shocked to hear it from someone other than me. She wanted to discuss it as part of the lesson.
Little did you know everyone would think of me as a complete freak desperate for attention. Maybe I was a freak. Maybe I was desperate for attention but no one did anything about it.

The teasing continued for weeks. You just turned your back on me saying it was for the best. I quitted poetry. Decided that was not my thing. My soul was shattered. That's worse than my heart.

One day at the Crest month the jocks came to watch a movie. Jess and Lara were with them. Jess was so focus and sticking her tongue so far down Justin's throat she didn't even notice me. Bryce came up to me. Polite I remember.

Bought 8 tickets to the new movie. He moved away so that I could see the whole group. Zach and Scott where playing some sort of game while Monty had his arm wrapped around Lara's shoulder. She looked so care free. Happy. She laughed at something Zach said.

I gave Bryce the tickets and told him to get the popcorn and drinks inside. He nodded. That's when Monty run up to me lifted his shirt and said. "Miles and miles of skin." My heart cracked. I was sure the pain was visible on my face.

Jessica laughed and I could tell she is not completely sober but who cares. It's her life. The other guys were laughing so hard that I tought the would piss themselves. Lara rolled her eyes and took Monty by the hand. Pulling him away from me and into her side. He immediately wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her head.

The water getting cold brought me back to reality. I got put and wrapped a towel around my waist. Heading towrds my room where Monty waits for me.

 Heading towrds my room where Monty waits for me

Lara's room 🛏

As suspected he's there. Face down between the pillows fast asleep. I moved and get dressed. Climb into bed and pull him close to me. He wraps his arm around my waist. Still on his stomach he moves his head to lay on my chest.

I put on Grey's Anatomy and turn to turn off the bed lamp. I watched two episodes before I too fall into a comfortable sleep.