2 ✋

Lara's POV

"Lara, listen Clay has the tapes now." My head turned and for a brief moment my day got fucked. "You do know that he is so going to fuck everything up for us right ?" Marcus gave me the look. Grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the students. "Does Monty know about the tapes ?" I know I should tell him but damn that is some stuff I really don't like to talk about. "Are you crazy ? Of course he doesn't know. If he knew then he would literally kill anyone who gets to listen to the tapes. Please don't say anything." He gave me a quick nod and dissapeared.

Rubbing my temple's I felt a kiss on my cheek and my frown turned upside down. "Hey baby." Wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a long kiss. "Guys seriously go get a room." Bryce Walker the king of our school. Justin told me that what Hannah said on the tape wasn't true at all. I believe Justin but sometimes I wonder. "So Lara are you coming to our game tonight ?" With an eye roll I leaned into Monty's side. "Of course dick my boyfriend is playing." Giving him another kiss just as the bell goes.

In the parking lot I was sitting with Monty in his Jeep chatting about our date after school when I saw Hannah Baker get dropped of. "Did you see the new girl ?" Monty turned his head to look at her. "Well no because I only have eyes for one girl but now that you mentioned her I see her." Giggling I smack his arm just to get a light chuckle from him. "Well I will see you later. I'm going to make friends with the new girl." Giving him a deep kiss I opened the door. "Love you babe." Smirking to him. I blew him a kiss. "Love you too handsome."

Running to catch up to her I yelled. "Hey Hannah, Hannah Baker." She turned around confused and I gave her my natural smirk. "Don't tell me you have already forgotten me." Dramatic hand gesture and the works. She looks down and then behind me. I turn and my eyes found Justin Foley. "So it's not that you forgot me, no, you were distracted by him." A light blush came onto her cheeks and I through my arm around her shoulder. "Let's go chicka this school will not run itself."

Back to reality I find myself staring at her empty chair. All she really needed was a friend. 'Miss Hastings are you even paying attention back there ?" With little effort I nodded my head. She sighed and return to the class. Zach leaned over. "Are you okay ?" I look at my hands and then over to Zach. "I don't know what to do now. What if he freaks out completely ?" Monty turns his attention to us. "Who will freak out about what babe ?" Shaking my head I silently tell him it's nothing. Looking up I see Clay staring at us. "What are you looking at Clay ?" The teacher stopped with what she is doing. "N..nothing s..sorry." Clay stumbles over his words. He does not want to get ons the blonde's wrong side. Monty makes a move to stand up but I grab his hand and pull it to my thigh. Pleading him with my eyes to just drop it. His hand stays on my thigh and it makes me feel calm. The small circles he draws with his hand. The bell goes and before I can go to AP physics I get pulled for a long kiss.