16 ☕

Lara's POV

It has been two days without Monty at school. It is lunch time when Marcus made his way to our table. He fell down right next to Bryce. "Lara what's your boyfriend up to on his vacation?" I look up to Bryce and give him a sarcastic smile. The table bursted out laughing. A tap on my shoulder makes me turn. Alex stands there with his food tray asking permission to sit beside me. I moved my books so that their is some space for him.

Jessica throws her bag next to the table and makes herself comfortable on Justin's lap. She looks high. Probably smoked a joint. "Are you high right now?" Justin does not sound happy. She just shrugs her shoulders and bend over to grab a grape from my tray. Jess and I had our fight last week but I'm sure it's all good now. We know when there is just a misunderstanding. "Where did you get a joint?" Everyone becames quiet and starts to pay attention to the couple. "Bryce gave it to me before school started. What's your deal ?"

She is pissed off and starts to stand up. Justin grabs her hand but she pulls away harshly. "Fuck you, Justin." She grabs her bag and storms off. Justin also had enough of this. Grabs his tray throws it away and moves to the football field. "Damn and here I tought Lara and Monty could fight nasty."

My eyes shoot out to Marcus. "How about you find yourself a girlfriend first before you start making comments at other people's relationships." Everyone starts laughing and Marcus looks down ashamed.

Hannah's POV

Marcus only wanted one thing from me. I wish I knew about it before. After I saw Lara and Montgomery enter the girls locker room. I felt sick. Knowing what they were about to do. Don't they have any shame ? So I decided to answer the call of my number one option. Marcus Cole.

We had a nice conversation and with a little boost from Sheri I decided to accept his date. The worst date of my life. I waited and waited and waited for what felt like hours. After my second milkshake I decided to leave just when he decided to show up. He made up some lame excuse of to way he was late. I bruised it off by making him pay for the milkshakes.

That's when things changed. His friends came through the door. Funny enough Bryce, Lara and Monty wasn't there. I figured that Lara and Monty had their one date night planned. Marcus moved and came to sit beside me. I felt flattered. He was the school body president and I heard he got pretty good grades to. Maybe this is the type of guy I needed to date.

We talk for a while and then I felt his hand on my thigh. I pushed it off and giggled. He tried again with a smile on his faced. He started to sweet talk me. I grew tremendously uncomfortable. "Marcus .. I.." That's when he moved his hand up higher. Almost touching the inside of my thighs.

I pushed he back. Hard. He flew out of the seat and onto the ground. Everyone's attention were on us. He get real angry real fast. Got up and turned to me. "You fucking tease." He yelled it out to everyone. They all stared at me. His friends got up and patted him on the back sympathetically with a laugh they are trying to hide. He shook his head and stormed out.

Tears were falling down onto the table. Eyes were blurry. Someone sat down but I didn't dare to look up.