10 🦄

Lara's POV

I'm scared to get out of my car. It's the first time in a year that I didn't catch a ride with Monty. We haven't talked since Friday afternoon. Drying my tears with on last look in the mirror I decide to just rip the bandage off. At my locker I glanced at the guys. There he stood laughing and then he turn his head in my direction. Our eyes met for a few seconds before I pulled them away. "Lara I'm so so sorry about Friday." Jessica looks awful, like she haven't slept in days. Her eyes are teary. "Please Lara you are my best friend. I messed up badly." I closed my locker door hard. Turned to her and walked right by. Leaving her stunned. Alex waited for me to walk to class together. "I heard what happend with Monty." The teacher is not there yet so talking with Alex won't hurt. "Yeah I was pretty pissed." He turns towards me and leans in. "Don't you see ? He hurts you so badly. He doesn't deserve you. You are not second best." I give him a small smile and turn to Mrs Turner that entered the class.

The picture of the 2 girls kissing got around fast. "Babe who do you think it is ?" My eyes found Courtney's and I saw it. Whispering in his ear. "I'm pretty sure it's Courtney and Hannah. The other day in the locker room they seemed like they shared something deep and well now I know." He smirk and kissed me. With a smile on my face I walked over to their table. "So when did you decide to jump out if the closest ?" Courtney looked down at the table and her one friend answered. "You should get your facts straight ! That isn't Courtney it's Laurel." Nodding my head in consideration. "You see I don't quite buy that, but okay whenever your ready." Walking off with Monty I see Courtney storming out with Hannah behind her. "What a bunch of lesbo's."

Lunch finally came around. At the cafeteria somebody grabbed my wrist and pulled me out. Hard shove into a locker and warm lips on mine. I immediately kiss back. I missed him. Not being able to talk with him or even kiss him. "Babe I'm sorry." Putting his forehead against mine I closed my eyes and lean into him. "It's fine. I shouldn't have made a big deal out of it." He smiles and kisses me again. "Lara..." I turn to see Alex on my left. Monty letting his arms hang loosely around my waist. "Yes ?" He gave us a look and rolled his eyes. "What did he say ? Did he promise not to do it again ? Gave you some excuse to why ?" I know Alex is angry with me but he cannot expect me to leave Monty.