15 🤸‍♀️

Lara's POV

My dollar valentine. Every year us cheerleaders is in charge of it. It's really simple actually. You fill in a survey about your dream guy/girl take it to the gym class were several cheerleaders will be waiting to give you a list of five potential dates. Dreamy right. That's how Monty and I got together. I was first on his list and he the first on mine. So I would say this is not just some silly game. I saw Hannah walking up to Sherri. Something about Marcus Cole being an option. If the girl had more than two brains cells she would no to stay far away.

I left the girls because they are more than capable to do this themselves. I found Monty and the guys in homeroom. Marcus was sitting there being a big mouth as usual. "Hannah Baker seems like a nice choice." I make my way onto Monty's lap and gave him a kiss. "No shit man I've been there not worth going there." Justin looks at him with a smirk. Bryce props himself up onto his elbow. "Come on I don't even think Marcus has the balls to go further than first base with any girl. He wouldn't be able to handle Hannah Baker." We all burst out laughing except Marcus. Monty pulled me closer to him by my waist. We started a make out session. That was untill Zach interrupted us. He gave us a look that could kill. Monty burst out laughing. Eventually Zach too. Boys are such idiots. "Come on Marcus. I bet you a 100 bucks that you wouldn't bed Hannah."

Marcus got off his lazy ass and walked over to Bryce. "Let's shake on it." My eyes stretched. Since when is Marcus so bold. Monty lifted me off his lap and took my hand. "Buddy let me know how the night went. I'm going to enjoy the day with my girl." Alex watched us closely and rolled his eyes when we made eye contact. In that moment I pulled Monty into a long deep kiss. His one hand went to my hip to pull me closer and the other to my ass. Giving it a lit squeeze. Taking his hand and walking out I made sure to wink at Alex.

"Babe I need to change out of this cheer outfit and shower before we go." A wicked smirk appeared on his face. Pulled me close and whispered in my ear. "Let me help with that." With one look around the hall I pulled Monty into the girls locker room with me. Hannah stood at her locker watching us disappear. I made eye contact with her before I closed the door. She looked surprised and hurt at the same time.

Well I guess that is what you feel when you have a crush on someone who is straight and about to have sex with her boyfriend meters away from you.