13 🤯

Lara's POV

The next morning I woke up with a peaceful sleeping Monty next to me. I went to shower and got dressed for school. Laying down on my side I stroke his hair gently. "Babe you gotta get up." With a grunt he opened his eyes and looked at me. "Come on don't give me that look. Get up take a shower, Marie is already making breakfast." With him in the shower I went downstairs for breakfast. Before we left Justin called and asked to get a ride. "Go pick up Justin. I have early swim practice so I'll take my own car." With a pout on his face I gave him a deep kiss and went off.

The water was very cold but it sure was refreshing. "That was amazing time in the pool Lara." I gave Audrey a smile and went to shower. After shower all the girls were chatting about boys. Shaking my head I got dressed. Nina a girl from the track team came in and everyone got quiet. "She is the girl that gave Luke a BJ the other day." Audrey whispered in my ear. Nina looked over at us. "Whatever you guys got to say just say it !" Audrey took the opportunity as a chance. "Only sluts gives sloppy BJ." Some of the girls started to laugh. "You calling me a slut, whore ?" That set me off. "You don't get to call my friend names, alright." Her attention turned to me. "You call her your friend ? Do you know how much she fantasizes about your boyfriend?" The words turned in my head and Audrey started to blush heavy. "You fucking whore !" She turns towards me and panic fluids her eyes. "Lara look I know he would never.." I start to laugh at her pathetic attempt to make me believe otherwise. "We're done. Go make some new friends." I hit her with my shoulder and walk out of the locker room.

"Lara !" I turn to see Sheri calling after me. "Hey Sheri, what supp?" She looks kind of worried. "Montgomery got into a fight. It is bad." My mood suddenly drops. Fuck what the hell where he thinking. "With whom ?" She sighs and bit her lip. "Alex." Putting my books into my locker I hit it close hard. "Lara let's go." This time it's Marcus who calls. Sheri gives me a light tap on the shoulder before walking off. "What happend?" Marcus shakes his head. "I have no idea but the school wants the honour board to handle this. Are you up for it ?" Relief was over me. "Yes that's good right ? Then we can figure something out for him ?" Marcus gives me an authority look. "Come on, Marcus. He is your friend and my boyfriend. You know he can't get into more trouble." Marcus nods his head. "I know but we can't just give him advance like that. He was wrong. He almost ran over Alex. Alex defended himself. Monty lost his shit." Rubbing my forehead I take Marcus arm and push him into,a classroom. "Please Marcus !? Monty would have never done something like this if Alex didn't provoked it." Marcus stays quiet for a minute or two. "Fine, lets see what we can do." I gave him a grateful smile and we walked off for the sentencing.