7 😛

Lara's POV

Outside the cafe we waited on Bryce to come out with the beer. Jessica is still pissed at Justin so she decided not to come. I'm standing between Monty's legs while he sits on Bryce's Land Rover. Zach and Justin makes stupid jokes and Monty keeps whispering sweet things in my ear while Alex looks annoyed. "Guys look who I found wanting a beer." I turn my attention towards Bryce.

Clay Jensen standing beside him with a beer in the hand. This is something I thought I'll never see. Justin runs up to him and convinces him to join us. "Okay let's see who can do this freak vs geek." I start to laugh and Clay looks at me with a frown. "Come on Clay drink up or get beat down." Everyone knew that it was no joke at the time. "Come on Jensen don't be a biiiittchh !" Zach told him and I couldn't help but laugh at the way he did.

Monty wraps his one arm around my shoulders/neck and took a drink from the other. Clay was actually kicking Alex ass. Bryce turned to look at us and he laughs "Oh shit, Jensen you actually did it." The boys starts to high five one another and Monty gives me a kiss. I see Clay walking towards Tony and I make my way out of Monty's grib to follow him. "Clay, Clay wait up !"

He turns to me with a confused look. "What do you want Lara ? Your boyfriend is waiting for you." I see Monty looking over at as but turn back to Clay. "I just want to see how you are doing seeing as you came here you are on Alex tape right ?" He bits his lip and steps closer. "Yeah I am. Tell me Lara how do you fit into all of this ? You were suppose to be her friend right ?" Closing my eyes to try and get him to see that he needs to calm down. "Clay I was her friend but Hannah is not just a victim here. She did some stuff that hurted other people to."

Clay starts to laugh and then he yells out. "Who can ever hurt Lara Hastings ! The pretty popular girl with the protective boyfriend and gaurd dogs ?" The chatter behind me got quiet and the guys turn towards me. "Clay just listen to them and pass them on. There is no need to keep hurting everybody." I waved at Tony and went back to the guys. Monty doesn't question what happend just pulls me into a hug. "Standell if you want Lara to notice you you can't lose to a guy like Jensen I mean come on, Monty wiped the floor with me and I'm a fucking pro !" Out of spite Monty gives me a long deep kiss to which Alex says he is going home.