6 💁‍♀️

Lara's POV

The pep rally happend and no sign of Justin. I was casually sitting on Monty's lap while he and Alex played video games when Jessica stormed in and started yelling at Justin. Alex stopped to listen and Monty used the time to give me a proper kiss. "Seriously Justin ! Where the fuck have you been ?"

One of the video game remotes hit my leg and I broke our kiss to see what's going on. It was Alex that stormed off. I gave Bryce a question look. "He's pissed that your making out with Monty when he's the one that wants to make out with you. Hell everyone here wants to make out with you at least once in there life."

Monty threw the couch cushion towards him but that didn't stop the other fight that's happening. "Jess come on lets go to the store and we can talk about this." Jess just turned on her heel and walked away. Justin rolls his eyes and follows her. I hit Monty on his arm. "If you ever pull some shit liks that on me I'll dump your sorry ass."

The guys start to laugh but Monty only pulls me in for another kiss that ends with him on top of me on the couch. "Fuck seriously! I though we're playing a game ?" Alex started to work on my nerves. "What the hell is your problem Alex ? If you can't handle me kissing Monty whenever the hell I want then you should really find other people to hang out with." With that said I took my back and storm off. Not in the mood for his stupid little crush.

In class, Andy gave me a piece of paper. Unfolding it I saw the hot or not list. Scanning through the names I found my name under best legs and best boobs. Hannah's name is under best ass and well Jessica is under worst ass. Shit where is she today. She will freak out about this. Looking up I saw a few guys look my way and I knew the person who made this list put a whole new target on my back. Pissed off I stood up and made my way to the door with our teacher calling after me.

I searched for Jessica everywhere but no luck. Seeing Justin after 4th period I cornered him. "Who made this list Justin ?" He looked confused took it from my hands and read over it. "Shit Lara, Monty is going to lose his shit over this but I'm pretty sure it was Alex. He wants to grab your attention and play Hannah and Jessica against each other." That bastard ! Leaving Justin and going to the cafeteria I saw him sitting with the guys. Anger pulses through my veins. Grabbing his shoulder and turning him around. "What the fuck is this Alex ?" He looks kind of stunned that I'm speaking with him. "It's just a list Lara." A bitter laugh escapes my throat. "A list that ruins every girl that is on it's life.

Even if she is on the hot side. You have know idea what it's like to see guys taking your clothes off with their eyes !" This caught Monty's attention and he stood up. Walked over and sat down next to Alex. "What is going on ?" I threw him the list and gave Alex a slap across face. "Fuck off Standell ! I'm not interested in you and if you thought that I will be if I knew what you think of my legs and boobs, news flash it creeps me out !" Monty rises up from where he is seated. Anger building up in his eyes. He takes Alex by his shirt picks him up and throws him to the ground, hard. Everyone in the cafeteria went quiet. "Stay the fuck away from my girl you psycho." Grabbing my hand he stormed off to his Jeep.