14 😍

Lara's POV

I walk ahead. All eyes turn to Marcus and I as we entered the classroom. Marcus starts by giving us all a form of information. "Marcus Cole president of Student Body present along side our Vice President Lara Hastings. Pedestrians please state your names." My attention turns towards the boys infront of me. I know the rules. Whenever my boyfriend is involved with the Student Body I have no say. "That would be you guys." Marcus sounds irritated with the situation. Both of them answered at the same time. "So Montgomery this case seems pretty straightforward. You were driving and Alex was walking that gives the pedestrian right of walk." I turn my head in Marcus direction. He looks at me waiting for me to question his authority. Courtney notice the atmosphere. "Alex you were walking we he almost hit you ?" Alex nods his head. Damn Monty really did fuck him up.

"It wasn't just me Justin Parker, Mellisa Rose and a few others were there to." Monty shakes his head in disbelief. "This is bullshit. Alex lost his shit on me." Mr Porter pulls himself up from his side potion against the shelves. "Watch your language." Monty puts up his hands in defense. "Yeah see it was my fault. I lost my shit." Monty nodding with every word. Courtney looks over at Marcus. "If Alex says it's his fault then .." Marcus quickly turns towards her. "It's not his fault." Monty leans forward crossing his arms over one another. "But it is his fault." Marcus leans over the table. Face full of angry. "No it's your fault."

That's when I lost my shit. "Marcus what the fuck is your problem right now ?" Everyone turns their attention towards me. Mr Porter opens his mouth to say something. "Your boyfriend thinks he can get away with bullying everybody and you so conveniently covers for him." I slab my fist onto the table and stand up to get in his face. "Maybe you should put your personal issues to the side and grow a fucking pair." Mr Porter steps forward. "Miss Hastings watch your language. I get you are upset with the council but this is unacceptable."

I take my seat and Marcus pulls his jacket right. "Okay so the council has came to a decision. Montgomery you are suspended for three school days and Alex you will be let off with a warning this time." Marcus turns my way making himself open to more insults from me. "The council's decision? When the fuck did we decided? " Alex stands up and kicks his chair back. "You're all a bunch of hypocrites !" Mr Porter tries to stop him but he storms off. "Fuck you, Marcus. Let's see who wins the next election." With that said I stormed off into the crowded hallway.