27 💋

Lara's POV

"Are you seriously comparing me to Lara right now ?" This is going to cause a whole other argument. "That's not what I was saying." Jess turn towards me and than back to Justin. "You want a girl like Lara ?"

She shakes her head laughing and turned back to Justin. "You won't be able to handle her. She likes it rough. You don't have it in you." This took a 180 degree turn. I didn't want to be apart of this. I could feel Monty growing angrier with every word.

"I don't want her Jessica. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH BRYCE ?" Jess seems to drop the topic off me. "Why do you care ? Tell me." Justin rubs his face and looks another way.

Alex steps forward again. "Tell her Justin." Zach pulls him back. "Alex." I stare at Alex. With the fuck is it with him. Justin just turns around. "Jess lets go." He starts to walk away but Jess stays put. "No tell me why you care." Justin turns around again.

Walks closer to her. He leans forward and says calmly. "Let's go." She trhows her hands down. "NO TELL ME WHY YOU FUCKING CARE!" It looks like something snapped inside him.

"BECAUSE HE FUCKING RAPED YOU!" My whole body freezes up. I feel my arms going lose around Monty's waist. The air suddenly feels to thick to breath. Hannah was telling the truth. She never lied.

Bryce carefully walks over to Justin. "Justin, brother.." Justin pushes him back. Hard. "I'm not your fucking brother!" Zach rushes forward. He goes to stand in between Justin and Bryce. "Guys stop."

Anger seems to take over with Justin. He launches forward. "No get out of my fucking way. I'll fucking kill you." He jumps forward but Zach grabs him and pushes back. "LET ME FUCKING GO ! LET ME FUCKING GO ! LET ME FUCKING GO !"

Monty holds Bryce back and I slowly walk over to Jess. She looks numb. Like her body won't work. I'm afraid to touch her right now. She turns to me. Tears in her eyes makes them glossy. My heart breaks for her.

Zach gets Justin to calm down. Tears streaming down his face. Jess turns to him. Eyes full of tears. "I fucking hate you." She slaps him hard across the face and then she storms off. Justin just stands there with a tear stained face.

Bryce steps forward. "What the fuck did you just do ?" Justin just stares at him. He starts to walk away. Monty cames close to me and he wraps his arms around my neck. Pulls me in a close embrace.

I feel my body shaking with tears. My best friend got rape and didn't even know it. "Lara I'm sorry." Justin's voice sounds weak. I turn and look at him. Monty doesn't let me go. "What the fuck, Justin ?"

He looks at me and then walks away. Alex follows him. Everyone els is still shocked. Monty pulls me into his side. "Come on, babe." I pull him to the house. My bag with sleepwear and stuff is inside. There we found Bryce sitting at the table drinking his dad's whiskey.

He looks up. I stop immediately when I made eye contact with him. Monty stands behind me. His arms wraps around my waist. "Lara you've known me since I was born." That is true. Our parents are pretty great friends.

I nod at him. "I would never rape a girl. Fuck you know that. Have I ever touch you ? Or through myself at you ?" He has never done something like that. He has comforted me before but never touched me.

"What really happened Bryce ?" He is silent and nods to the chair across him. Monty kisses me slowly and tells me he'll give us some time alone. When he walks off I hear Bryce say. "That boy is smitten with you. Fuck he'll do anything for you." I smile at myself. That boy I love him alot. Pulling the chair out I sit down.

"It did happen at Jessica's party. We were all drinking fuck your remember the sex doll thing with Hannah?" I look at him. I'll never forget the sex doll thing. "Well Jess was pretty wasted. I was in the bathroom cleaning my shirt because some idiot spilled their drink on me."

I listen to this. I know it's true because it happend right next to me. He told me he'll get cleaned up and then we'll play beer pong. He just left when Monty came back from a beer run.

"So I was in the bathroom and she came in. She stumbled and I caught her. She started to giggle and then she kissed me. I tried to stop her but then she told me that we're both drunk and want it. Justin doesn't have to know about it." My best friend cheated on her boyfriend. Fuck. I won't be the first time Jess did that. Thats why she and Alex broke up.

"We went to her room and fucked. Justin walked in on us. He was pretty fucking pissed. I tried to talk with him but he stormed off." I remembered Justin coming down stairs pretty upset.

"The next day we talked about it because Jess couldn't remember much of it. Justin agreed that we'd tell her it was him fucking her. Well I guess Justin is starting to get jealous that she hangs out with me and not him. Afraid she'll cheat again." I'm really shocked with all this information.

Bryce looks really sad. I stand up and pull him into a hug. "I'm so sorry Bryce. Rape is a terrible thing to be accused of." He hugs back immediately. Starting to cry softly. We stay like that for a few minutes before he spoke again.

"Jess never wanted people to know she cheated on Justin with his best friend." I nod in understanding. I pull away and gave him a side smile. I turned and walked back to pool house.