3 🧐

Lara's POV

Finally lunch time. The table is crowded but that's how it always works. Making my way over there I saw Jessica yelling at a freshman. She is probably rattled that Justin is not at school and well now Clay has the tapes. At the table Monty pulls me into his lap and makes sure to give me a proper kiss.

"Dude seriously we can make a deal and share here ?" Bryce was totally getting on my nerves and I feel Monty's grib on my waist tightens. Arm around his neck I lean in closer. "Babe relax. I would never leave you to be with a guy like him. I already got the best." His hand that was clenched in a fist on the table opened up. "Sorry bro I don't share whats mine." Everyone started to laught and Bryce leaned back in his chair. "Buddy of course we share we are best bro's."

That pissed me off. "Fuck you Bryce." I got up and grabbed my back. Storming out of the cafeteria I felt the urge to hit something. Monty grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him. "Babe he is being a dick. I would never ever let him touch you." Putting a strang of hair behind my ear and tilting my head up. "I love you." Smiling I stood on my tip toes toe give him a kiss.

He puts his hand around my neck and backs me into a locker. "Fuck Montgomery get a fucking room." He pulls away slowly looking up and then turned around towards the voice. "What the fuck is your problem psycho ?" Alex rolls his eyes at him and then turns them towards me. "Lara seriously him of all the guys you chose him ?" That got me angry but I knew I needed to control myself or Monty will lose his shit. "Fuck off Alex." Monty went forward but I grabbed his hand. "Let's go babe. We can skip the rest of the day. I don't have any other important classes." That idea made him smirk. "See you later, psycho." Lightly shaking my head as we walk out the school hand in hand. "Do you really need to call him psycho?" He opens my door and I hop into the jeep. When he got in he gives me a quick laugh. "You know I love it to piss him off. He is so in love with you and he can never have you." Starting the Jeep he sped off to the beach. Our favorite place under the bridge. "You know that Bryce claims he had sex with Hannah her, multiple times because this was their place ?" Monty throws small rocks into the sea. "Yeah he told me everytime it happend. What a complete slut." My mind drifted back to the tapes. Was she really the slut they made her out to be ? The slut I made her out to be ?