25 🎨

Lara's POV

School is finally over. Bryce, Justin and Jessica has been missing the rest of the day. I figured they all went to hang out at Bryce's. I saw Skye walking towards her scooter. "You coming, babe?" I look at Monty and then back to Skye. "I will meet you there. There is something I have to take care of first."

He walks closer and pulls me by my waist. I feel myself melt into his touch. He leans forward and gentle kisses me. He puts a strang of her behind my ear and peaks my lips one last time. "Okay I'll see you later babe. I love you."

He doesn't say it much. I know he is not good with the whole feelings thing but I appreciates it when he does. It makes me feel like the only girl in the world. I kiss him back longer than he kiss me. "Love you too."

He smacks my ass and walks over to were Zach and the others were waiting for him. I make my way to Skye. She looks up at me and rolls her eyes. "What do you want Lara ? Don't you have a boyfriend who wants attention?"

She is obviously fucking pissed at me. I get it. Hell if the roles were reversed I would not even speak to me. "Look Skye I didn't say sorry earlier to get your forgiveness. I know that's not going to happen. But I want you to know that I am sorry."

She puts her helmet on the scooter seat. With a hand on top. "Look I accept your apology. I do. Just don't think we'll ever be friends again. You fucking hurted me. You chose Bryce and Montgomery over your friends. Best friends. Thanks for apologizing but that's as far as this goes."

I slowly nod my head. I know that this wouldn't change anything but a girl can hope right. I turn and walk away. Damn I really fucked up with them. Maybe if I stayed friends with her she wouldn't have all those rumors and shit about her.

Making my way to Bryce I first stop at my house to get my bikini. In the kitchen I grab something to eat and get some coffee. There is someone in the living room. "I'm going over to Bryce's mom. Don't know how late I'll be back."

Pouring my coffe in a travel cup and grabbing a banana I was about to make my way upstairs when I saw that it wasn't my mom in the living room but Carly. Damn she looks bad. She is pale and clearly has been crying.

She looks up and whips her tears. "It's nothing. Go hang out with your friends. I'll wait until mom is home." Putting everything down I walk up to her. Grab her and pull her into a tight embrace. She starts to cry at the base of my neck.

"He cheated again. Again Lara. How the fuck am I this stupid." I feel bad for her I really do. All the boys she has ever dated cheats on her at some point. She pulls away and whips her tears. "Go have fun I'll be okay. Promise." With one last look I ran upstairs and grab a bag. Putting in clothes for the next day and a bikini.

Lara's bikini 👙

Lara's bikini 👙

Carly was watching tv when I came done. Some sad romantic film. Tears where streaming down her face but I knew to leave her with her toughts. I wave at her and stared to walk to Bryce's house. He only lives 4 house from me so it's no big deal to walk.

The front door is open and I put my bag in the living room. Making my way into the pool house I saw Monty and 2 other guys talking about something. But what grabbed my attention was that Jess, Zach and Bryce were playing poker. Some of the guys outside greeted me as I walked in.

Tabbing Bryce on the shoulder before walking over to were Monty was sitting. "Hastings, you want to play ? I really need someone to win my money back. Jess took all of it." I shook my head and made myself comfortable on Monty's lap. He immediately puts his on arm around my waist. With my elbow on his shoulder I lean in.

At some point a jock gave me a beer and a joint. I only took the beer. Weed wasn't really my thing. Monty gave me constant kissing in the neck making ne giggle. "Where's Justin ?" Monty turns to me and shrugs. "All I know is they got into a big fight so she left to spend the day with Bryce."

My eyes went big. I look back to them. Damn okay. I didn't think Jess would do something like that but it's like the last few weeks she just spills out all over. Turning back to Monty I start to give him sweet kisses in his neck. Leaving a few marks. I smiled to myself. He never try's to cover the marks. Like he wants the world to know.

His arm around my waist tighten. I silently start to giggle but continued. "Babe if you don't stop I'll take your ight here in front of the boys." Somehow that statement turned me on. I gave him a full kiss. Fulled with lust. Turning in his lap I was completely strangling his waist. Both hands on his cheeks.

His hands roaming over my body. They settle on my ass. Getting a squeeze from it. A light moan escapes my lips.